Reviews for soon these burning miseries shall be extinct
Elen-Di chapter 1 . 4/24
Nooooooooo be happy Minako/Kunz!
prettilystupid chapter 1 . 8/3/2014
Minako has always been my favorite senshi and I love how you write her with such gravity and seriousness but still hold onto her charm and lightness, if that makes any sense. I will be reading more of your Sailor Moon stories.
deucetokki chapter 1 . 9/25/2013
Loved it! Bitter ending and poetic.
kaleidoscopedisaster chapter 1 . 5/20/2013
The end killed me. They were all clean and the same person. I was happy for them then BOOM LOVE OR DUTY. I have a lump in my throat and I'm very displeased because this is exactly what would happen. It's beautifully written which makes it all the more heartbreaking.
Withdrawn chapter 1 . 1/10/2013
Okay. Fine. I admit it; I stayed for the angst too.
The Scarlett Ribbon chapter 1 . 12/26/2012
Okay, I could cry right now because I am never going to be able to write Minako the way you do. She's so damaged, here, and stubborn and lovely and there's steel in her bones. And she knows how to hurt him, how to affect him, how to make him bend for her and it doesn't fix anything. They just skirt around it all, this minefield between them and I just feel like it's all going to blow up in their faces one day and wreck whatever is left.
SO BASICALLY YOU DID A BEAUTIFUL JOB.
LIKE ACTUALLY FLAWLESS
WAY TO SET THE STANDARD HIGH, BB.
PERFECT GIFT THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOUUUUUUUUUU
This is broken magic at it's best, can we please write Sailor Moon together pleeeeease. Teach me how to write these girls.
I loveth thou the mostest, don'tchu forget.
SCREEEECH BECAUSE I LITERALLY CAN'T GET OVER HOW AMAZING THIS IS.
sasukes chapter 1 . 12/25/2012
GOD THESE TWO SHRINK MY TITS TOO

GOD THIS IS WHY I HADN'T TOUCHED SM SINCE I WAS FUCKING NINE.

SADFKSDLJFLGNFHKGJL