Reviews for One Year
Star197 chapter 1 . 1/19
Chuck and Blair are so cute together :)
SassyReaderGirl chapter 1 . 12/23/2014
So good.
PeacefullyJos chapter 1 . 11/6/2014
I loved this so much.-
ririi69 chapter 1 . 8/2/2013
Great! ;)
ladykaru chapter 1 . 1/30/2013
Oh I love this. Thank you for sharing :)
TriGemini chapter 1 . 12/30/2012
This was excellent to read. Liked it, a lot!
chairmistry chapter 1 . 12/30/2012
Omg this is flawless, as always girls :)
Sparkleyangel chapter 1 . 12/27/2012
I love it :)
carlybb chapter 1 . 12/26/2012
This was great. Love how Chuck just saw through Nate so easily. That is so true! It's very much in Chuck's character to believe he did something wrong when he didn't. You just reminded me how special the holidays will be for Chuck and Blair from now on. They got married between Blair's favorite holidays, Thanksgiving and Xmas! Great oneshot!
suspensegirlinc chapter 1 . 12/25/2012
hmm...I'm not quite sure what to think of this. I mean, it's great, obvs, but I have to wonder if post-series CB would really act so off the charts like this. They're so mature now & there's so much trust between them that I have to wonder if B would really go MIA for a whole week, b/c after everything she couldn't entrust her maybe being pregnant to Chuck, who has been through EVERYTHING with her now - or if Chuck would just assume she wants a divorce just b/c she's been distant. If Blair had a serious issue with him, she'd make it clear, so he could make amends. Obvs. XD I guess we just really didn't get to see CB much in their married life to know if they'd relapse into jealousy and running away from each other out of fear like before sometimes. *shrug* I did like this though. If nothing else it was reminiscent of the old days when they did get so dramatic & exploded in fights b/c of it. Lovely banter at the end, and C's mind while trying to figure things out w/ Nate was PRICELESS. lol. Good o/s. ) LOVED the closing act referring to marriage bed hurrying along. ;) VERY realistic there. I wanna see an o/s of just how eager they were. lol.
pty chapter 1 . 12/25/2012
Really good story.
Erica514 chapter 1 . 12/25/2012
I love it and how true to character Chuck and Blair are
melly326 chapter 1 . 12/25/2012
So cute
tversky chapter 1 . 12/25/2012
Aww I loved it. Please keep writing Chuck and Blair future fic. You really get Chuck in a way not every fanfic writer does. Very in character. Same for Blair :)
Anonoctopus chapter 1 . 12/25/2012
*bubble bubble bubble*

In this octopus' capacity as a Christmas octopus, what with the tinsel wrapped around its tentacles, etc, it would like to say how Christmassy and wonderful a story this is. Henry would be the perfect present for these two, and you know it. They'd celebrate just this way, they'd fear just these things (and of course Blair would avoid Chuck because she does mother him and try to keep him out of harm's way, which this octopus believes is very sensible and loves). This octopus venerates you as an author and a human being, though it has a sneaking suspicion you too may be of the many-legged persuasion - in which case it will leave a trail of ink to its cave, and you can leave your hat and coat at the door and come right on in ;)