Reviews for The Zoro Tree
Omg how dare you! I thought it was going to be extreme fluff and then it was super sad! I love it! Keep up the good work!
TKS-bishies chapter 1 . 5/23
Okay I love this story and the idea omg! I cannot tell you how many times I have reread this but I love it urghhh thankyou so much for writing this!
Oophaki chapter 4 . 4/2
This broke my heart so many times. This is a great story!
X.summergrey.X chapter 4 . 3/31
oh i would love to see zoro and zeff dynamic..okay back to this chapter
I feel so bad and sad and heartbroken when sanji came home and zoro wasnt there that he went look so hard to not find him that day. so glad that luffy found zoro and tuck with him, who knows what would of happened with zoro if not. it was such an emotional reunion between them. i think sanji was more effected by it since he thought zoro left him and zoro was just thinking about finding sanji and getting to him, maybe thinking that sanji would be mad but not destroyed by it.
this chapter just got to me.
Ashlielle chapter 4 . 3/21
X3 THAT WAS A FREAKIN ADORABLE STORY
Emotionally distressed stuttering Zoro was a bit too hilarious for me XD Even in a dramatic part, I was all like, laughing my socks off. Is that a bad thing? I hope not T-T
*hands you a cookie* Can't wait to see the Zeff and Zoro stuffs next time! Bai Bai!
thisfairytalegonebad chapter 4 . 3/20
Holy shit, this was completely and utterly adorable!
I really love this AU and I get hella happy whenever it gets updated, and then I look at this chapter's word count and IT IS 15k THIS IS SO MUCH MATERIAL TO READ *heavy breathing* thank you for that!
Kpuffs chapter 1 . 3/20
Holy crap! That was so good I litterally almost cried! I'm glad I decided to read this, I was putting it off cuz zoro was a tree, but man I do regret not reading this sooner! My apologies author!
Ventusio chapter 4 . 3/20
This was Sanji's divine punishment for not talking to his friends. XD He would've found Zoro sooner if he did.
Thanks for the chapter!
ougley chapter 4 . 3/20
nice chapter :)
Amaconn chapter 4 . 3/20
This is one of the sweetest most adorable fanfics I have ever read. You are amazing. I can't wait for the zoro and zeff chapter.
Angeldestiny21 chapter 3 . 2/11
Great story. Very innovative idea! :D
Spiralmarimo chapter 3 . 1/24
Seeing this updated meant the whole world to me, like, omg heehee, the formerly active people here in who have read this would most probably think so too! It was very beautiful! The drama and all...I'd give you boxes of cookies if I could! :)
mary 9 chapter 3 . 1/21
hi, i've already read the first chapter at archive of our own and i wanted to say that i absolutely love the whole "Zoro was/is a tree" idea i've never heard this before and your writing transforms it to awesome so...
i would be cool i you post more chapters,
i really want to read how zoro begins to understand being a human and how he meets sanji friends and so on...
yeah, thanks for this great story :)
Zorolover3 chapter 3 . 1/19
"Worthy of the series?" yesss it is! I always loved this story. I really never thought a story about someone in love with a tree could be so good. I try to explain this my friend and they look at me like I'm brain damaged. They just don't know what thier missing. I really do hope you make this into a series.
DemoniaDew702 chapter 3 . 1/18
I really like this story xD When I first saw it I was a little bit like "'Kaaaay... Zoro's a tree..." but its so adorable xD Great story, I hope you intend on writing some more :D
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »