Reviews for Seventy-eight
randomadorablepikachu chapter 1 . 8/12/2014
So I discovered you about a month(?) ago (I think, maybe?) with the Stepsiblings series... on Deviantart... I spent quite a bit of time finding the entire thing, and as soon as I did I swear I simply DEVOURED your stories. I'm here reading a couple of your other stories when I realize.. 'wait, I never reviewed. She's an active writer... and I didn't rant about her stories. WHO AM I?!'

So I have decided to remedy the situation.

There are so many versions of these characters that I like, but yours is pretty close to the top. Another author on here I really like is Xanrivash. (This is kind of odd. :/ In general, I'm extremely into the romantic aspects of stories... I enjoy most pairings... I DEFINITELY ship AkuRoku, which is the biggest surprise here. Both of my favorite AUs focus on platonic relationships and both versions of Axel and Roxas would NOT be paired romantically. Ever. Doesn't work in the verses.) Anyway, I really love the way you characterize Axel and Saix (or Isa and Lea in the gameverse)... probably because that is almost exactly how I see them. I hope Nomura saves Saix :/

Pointless rambling aside, this specific story is really good. It's mostly fluffy and happy and warm but suddenly (whenever the Saix talk occurs) it becomes painful. Because Isa's dead that thing is not him ISA'S DEAD LEA YOU HAVE TO BRING HIM BACK *sobs in a corner*

I've called Roxas and Xion 'Cute Things' for awhile. I think Axel could have moments like his fangirling in this story AND I DEFINITELY KNOW LEA WOULD! Because where Axel has learned the slightest amount of restraint, Lea is still an adorable dweebus who thrives on creating awkward moments. ("You still play with toy swords? That's cute. Now these:" *jumps backward and pulls out colorful frisbees that remind me of those floatatioin sleeve things little kids wear at the pool as if they're the most epic weapons in the world* "TA DA! What d'ya think?" *just swaying there, in the middle of a courtyard, looking like a total dork*) I need to stop rambling -.- I'll get to my other reviews after I reread your stories :) Even though I rarely make sense, and you'll probably get more fangirl rants than actual reviewing.
XxAkatsukiFanxX chapter 1 . 9/20/2013
The Axel in the beginning is really bitter and the way he treat Isa was a little cruel (knowing that the only friend you have will hate you in ten years time is not something anyone can understand) but I can understand Axel for being like this though. The difference between Isa and Saix is just too big even though I know he just wants to go back to the way it was before.

I thought Roxas is more similar Ventus? Both Roxas and Xion is still so cute, especially when they are in awe at what Isa is doing. I bet they are just not used to a person who is actually serious. (You can definitely tell the difference if one was looked after by Lea or Isa :D)

When Lea or Axel(mostly Axel) said something about keeping Roxas or Xion it made him sound like a pedo :P I know how a person can get when they are attached to a cute kid, especially one like Roxas and Xion, but there should have a limit right...?

This a great fic but I would also like to see one in Saix point of view about seeing Lea and Isa if its possible though...

Thanks for doing a good job.
VidiaPhoenix chapter 1 . 5/5/2013
This is... just... so... MANY FEELS! :'(
I can't tell you how much I love this story. It's going in my favorites. I really hope that Axel can save Saix.
Ender The Time Lady chapter 1 . 3/4/2013
Just a wild suggestion here, what if an Organization member traveled back in time to Radiant Gardens? Just a suggestion, 'cause I think that would be pretty cool.
Sora Tayuya chapter 1 . 1/4/2013
It is official. This is my favorite if your works. Referencing Pokemon, the paradox of Ventus and Roxas all together, referencing Pokemon, and Isa hating on Saix.

Did I mention referencing Pokemon?
Koko chapter 1 . 1/2/2013
This one actually made me cry. Really good job.
Talonwings chapter 1 . 12/25/2012
Your writing consistently manages to drive me to the edge of fangirl tears. The way that you create and maintain the relationship between Lea and Isa is /beautiful/. Please do not ever stop writing for them. This was amazing.