Reviews for Behind Closed Doors
Talk about bullshit coming out of her mouth geez castle grow a pair she is nothing but pure scum
That-Flying-Breadstick-Wizard chapter 1 . 10/23/2015
"The most beautifully hilarious thing this girl has ever read." -The Girl Currently Typing This Review
KatieBeth503 chapter 1 . 11/2/2014
Oooh, I love it! Very different from most Limey fics. And I adore matchmaker!Lanie. Nice job, please keep writing!
EvaKAlways chapter 1 . 2/8/2014
This was great! I love the way you can go from hilarious in one sentence to really caring and romantic in the next one. I really enjoyed your version of this scene and I liked the fact that in the end Lanie played a part in getting them together, as we all know she was really rooting for them over the years.

I totally didn't expect the twist with the phone and Castle listening in on the conversation. And I love the fact that Lanie is still listening even after they think she is gone, first on the phone and then at the door.

Am I right in thinking that you used two lines in this story from the gag reel? ("Oh Castle you make me so hot when you help me solve things" and "I want to f*** his brains out") I thought that was a really good and original idea. You had me in stiches with Castle's response of "I think we need to talk about what you want to do with my brains" :)

Well done on dealing with some of the issues that they seem to have with not being good enough for each other and for clearing up the issue of Castle having overheard Beckett's interagation. Beckett especially seemed to have a lot of insecurities at this point, so it was good you got them out in the open so they could talk about them! One honest conversation would have saveda lot of heartbreak in the long run...

BTW, thanks for getting Kate to say ILY, it made the story perfect!
madcloisfan chapter 1 . 9/16/2013
Loved it. Is 1 of the special lines F*** brains out.(from gag reel)
sinetimores chapter 1 . 4/12/2013
This story had me laughing out loud the whole time! Gotta love Lanie ;) The ending was SO funny! The whole thing was so funny!
Ginger Valkyrie chapter 1 . 3/31/2013
Oh myyyyy! Loved it loved it loveeddd ittt XD squeeeee
rckbfan90 chapter 1 . 2/17/2013
I loved this! You write each of them perfectly!
LewisInNC chapter 1 . 1/26/2013
Your Lanie is devious! I like it!
swalker29 chapter 1 . 1/8/2013
Haha I loved it, so so lainie, thanks :)
GuppyintheOcean chapter 1 . 12/26/2012
This line: "What I deserve is someone to love me for me, faults and all. And I need for them to be themselves while doing it. Because that's the person I fell in love with."

I so hope Beckett can understand this, truly understand who Rick is, and trust and love him for who he is. Soon.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/25/2012
Had me laughing out loud!
gift of the gabz chapter 1 . 12/27/2012
This was such a great story. You have a real ability for writing Caskett stories and I'm always pleased to read them. I loved Lanie in this she was priceless. Definitely going down as one of my favorites.
Celeste.J.Evans chapter 1 . 12/27/2012
I loved that you made reference to those bloopers. It worked well in this situation but I just...I couldn't do. The concept was great - I really loved it - but they were both just so out of character in my mind and basic grammar/spelling issues bug the hell out of me - not just with you. I'm in professional editor mode. I'm sorry.
CastleCrazie chapter 1 . 12/26/2012
Those lines were from the blooper reel! Loved them then and love them even more now. Adorable FF.