Reviews for Oh, But Baby, It's Cold Outside
awww ((:
jobelle516 chapter 1 . 8/23/2013
That was so cute!
trufflemores chapter 1 . 1/20/2013
I love your AUs, but I have to say I might love your crossovers even more. They're absolutely precious, and this one takes the cake for sheer adorableness. I love how Blaine's completely oblivious to customary courtesy (aka the shower scene) and so he doesn't fully understand why Kurt was so upset with him. Waltzing into a shower room and singing a duet seems like a fairly normal thing for him, and so he isn't bothered with it until Kurt is, and then he spends the rest of the night trying to figure out what he did wrong. I can just picture little Buddy!Blaine sulkily sitting on the floor in front of the Bright Lites trying to figure out why Kurt didn't want to sing with him. The amazing thing about your writing is the amount of detail that you manage to pack in a fairly limited space, and how these images just come alive with your descriptions. Everything else just fleshes itself out: I can clearly imagine Blaine thinking about all the different reasons that Kurt wouldn't want to sing with him before deciding on something completely off the mark without needing an exact description to guide me. It's a mark of truly exquisite writing, and I love it.

I love how you transposed the Elf universe here. Of course Rachel would be the manager (she fits the role perfectly already), and I thought the fact that Cooper was Blaine's reason for coming to New York was an interesting twist. (I am making an assumption from Blaine's comment about working at his 'big brother's' mail room as my basis. Perhaps I've merely misinterpreted it; but if not, it's a clever twist.) I'm glad that you stuck with the original dialogue because it helped keep the Elf universe so closely intertwined with the Glee universe without breaking character.

Lovely piece. Adorable and enjoyable, and of course I loved the ending. Precious bbs are precious.
alovestorytoldincupsofcoffee chapter 1 . 1/19/2013
So. Freaking. Precious...
tsuki107 chapter 1 . 1/8/2013
So cute :D
lillybean queen of the i ocean chapter 1 . 1/2/2013
THats sooooo sweet
i dont like the movie elf but this was sooo cute
EvilRegalGleek chapter 1 . 12/31/2012
THIS is the best Christmas fic ever! Hope you had a lovely Christmas!
sinkwriter chapter 1 . 12/27/2012
Merry Christmas! Thank you for the Kurt and Blaine sweetness. Such love for that. :)
Guest chapter 1 . 12/26/2012
Blaine an elf! so cute. Their date was wonderful...
HoratiosBabyMama chapter 1 . 12/26/2012
"Hi, Blaine the elf, what's your favorite Disney song?"
It's amazing how perfect this is. Blaine would be an adorable Buddy :)
leaaaaaah chapter 1 . 12/26/2012
your stories are always my favourites! this was lovely, cute and just so adorable.
Kurtsie chapter 1 . 12/26/2012
AWWWWWW! I love this! Merry Christmas to you too! I ALSO ate way too much food. xD
abbarabba'3 chapter 1 . 12/25/2012
Super duper cute! (:
pointlessfangirl chapter 1 . 12/25/2012
This was really, really cute. I'm sure Elf is one of the most popular christmas movies, and this was just too adorable :D