Reviews for Masterpiece
Whoa. God I live Shawn whump. Well done!
Ashling Alroy chapter 1 . 11/13/2014
This is absolutely amazing! Horrible goodness that I can't believe is just a one shot. Great job.
PsychO99 chapter 1 . 5/21/2014
Wow, that was slightly creepy...but still awesome! :) Dont you just love shameless Shawn whump? ;)
Clara Brighet chapter 1 . 4/28/2014
*shivers*. Ooooh, that was good. Pointless, plotless whump story, for the win! Seriously, this is fanfiction, we love those. ;) Wonderfully creepy, thank you for writing!
- Clara Brighet
greenwings33 chapter 1 . 2/22/2014
Awe
so much whumpage!
GlOmP3R chapter 1 . 2/20/2014
Awh man this is crazy ! I loved it ! Will there be a sequel to this? Please let there be, please !
Guest chapter 1 . 9/13/2013
you're hilarious. the story was so dark and twisted and then at the end you're like "MERRY CHRISTMAS!"
I feel like in real life we'd be besties. haha.
DianaThen chapter 1 . 7/7/2013
This was so disturbing but incredibly fantastic. Thanks so much for sharing! You really sell yourself short with this one.
Double-Gemini chapter 1 . 5/15/2013
Please, please make a sequel to this! I don't mind if it's just a one-shot, I need to see how Henry reacts to that sick bastard and how Shawn finally gets his wish and burns all of the "masterpieces".
Emachinescat chapter 1 . 5/8/2013
Wow... I kind of want more, you know? So creepy... so good! :)
Guest chapter 1 . 5/5/2013
I love your killer. He's wonderful. Sickeningly fantastic.
Kay Hau chapter 1 . 4/10/2013
Whoa! This would make SUCH a neat story, and what do you mean plot-less! You could make a thick plot out of their search for the crazy artist if you really wanted too - you just decided to stick to the climax and ending for us! Great job, and again, whoa!
ZeDancingHobbit chapter 1 . 4/4/2013
WHAT WHAT WHAT IS THIS GREATNESS. I loved it. Love, love, loved it.
Psycho22 chapter 1 . 3/18/2013
Ever think of continuing this?
Nocturniquette chapter 1 . 2/16/2013
Pointless and plotless story? Come on son! This was a MASTERPIECE! I just wish it wasn't so short...is there any chance for a sequel down the road sometime maybe? If not, oh well. But hey, loved it and am favoriting it for a future read. :D

Nocturniquette