Reviews for Sonoko Suzuki and Eleven Encounters With the Female Characters of DC
Haibara Ai z chapter 1 . 7/28/2013
Haha, Akako's was definitely humorous. I'm glad I found another good DC writer :D Your work is very entertaining! And the pacing and descriptions are well done also... Secret Santa. Sounds interesting XD
Thriefty chapter 1 . 1/3/2013
This was an enjoyable read. Thanks!
Ten-Faced chapter 1 . 12/27/2012
I am in love. You portrayed everyone rather nicely, and it all fit together into a beautiful plot.
Icie911 chapter 1 . 12/27/2012
Awww... TTTT I'm sorry, Sonoko, Akemi's not doing that well...

Wow... I like how Sonoko is shown to be thoughtful as well... some fanfics depict her as a b*** and I like to think she's not that kind of person...

Niicee... your ideas are realistically written (even with Vermouth and Akemi) and Sonoko learns so much :O /I don't even know what I'm trying to say... -_-

You're a good writer, keep up the good work! :D
mountainelements chapter 1 . 12/26/2012
Interesting story and original! Thanks for posting this!
zXFallenAngelsXz chapter 1 . 12/26/2012
There's not a lot of Sonoko fics, and this one was wonderful. I like how that you kept her personality the same, but added a bit of contemplating on her part - which I'm sure she does do, sometimes, because she genuinely is a nice person. I like the way you portrayed her and the other characters and this was just - wonderful. I can't think of another way to put it. XD I hope the person you wrote it for liked it, too! I'm sure she/he will! Merry (late) Christmas and Happy holidays to you, too! :)