Reviews for Vengence
Stellarium-Celesta chapter 4 . 5/2/2012
Good fanfic)

But in Russian "bastard" is svolosh, nesakonnoroshdennie is in "good meaning"(born not in marriage))).
Thessian Shadow chapter 11 . 2/24/2007
Loved this! Too bad Elsa had to die, but Aramov did! Lol that figures. Anyway, I stayed up forever readin' There should be more SJ stories... 'sigh'
Tobias chapter 11 . 10/17/2003
THAT STORY KICKED ASS! You had a GREAT story line without a single hole. LOTS of action, and the charaters all out attitude was ON THE DOT.

You should be VERY proud.
Antony B chapter 11 . 7/3/2003
This is a really good story I think any Syphon Filter fan should read. The overall story and plot, plus the attention to detail and superb narrating, completely capture the feel of Syphon Filter. During some parts of your story(I'm reviewing the whole thing)I even felt like I was watching one of the game's cut scenes or something! One flaw though:Gabe is a tough guy, and the way you illustrated him kinda made him seem...softer. Otherwise this story is sweet!
Dark Side Luke chapter 1 . 1/1/2003
Interesting. You have definetly grabbed my interest. I will continue to read on, and I hope you continue to write. Good work!

~DSL
Graymalkin4 chapter 11 . 12/20/2002
Hey i just finished reading this one for the second time, and its one of my favorits, i;m actully going to add it to my fav. stories list. you should really think about wrighting a sequel
Princein chapter 1 . 12/18/2002
Sorry I did'nt get around to reviewing it sooner I just been working on a few other projects. Great story love it!
f U n N i E b O n E s 2K chapter 10 . 11/20/2002
Awesome story! Nicely written!
Lady Croft chapter 11 . 11/15/2002
I agree. I too am pleased with the overall result! A very nice story and I was glad to follow it along.

And now I can't help but wonder: What will the sequel be like? _

I am eagerly anticipating you sequel!

Your fan,

Lady Croft
SamJNick chapter 11 . 11/11/2002
Boo...it's over! What a great story. Teresa is now a mother! I didn't see that one coming. I hope this won't keep her out of the action in your sequel (I loved her crack to Mara about opening a coffee shop).

Now, let me see...Wan Li was only sedated, right? And since when has a gunshot put Mara out of commission? The woman was shot in the HEAD and survived! I doubt an airstrike would even muss up her hair. _~

Gabe and Lian together, at last...*sigh*

So, Gabe got the girl...Teresa got the girl...and Lian, well, she got the girl with one shot. HA!

Thanks for the ride!
Lady Croft chapter 9 . 10/26/2002
This may be the small girly streak I have in me, or the fact that I had a good night's sleep last night, but that chapter was very cute. I feel all tingly now! Well, back to those two papers I have to write and that midterm I have to study for... Thank you for the excuse not to do them, if at least for a little while! _
Exhile87 chapter 9 . 10/23/2002
Woooooo... cool relationship stuff between Gabe and Lian! Hehe, Elsa better kill Aramov quickly... that stupid woman is too irritating!
Sam chapter 9 . 10/21/2002
Another great chapter! I really enjoyed the repartee between Gabe and Lian.

But, wait! No dialogue for Teresa? Where's the sarcasm...the glib remarks?

*sigh* I really need to lay off the caffeine...

On to the next chapter!
Lady Croft chapter 8 . 10/19/2002
Man, I've been slackin'...I feel so guilty! But you've been busy :) As usual, these chapters were wonderful. Poor Teresa...she's my fave character.. Her and Elsa.

Do me a favor and save them! _

Lara
Exhile87 chapter 8 . 10/16/2002
Interesting, great plot! The Gabe/Lian action is cool! Anyway, continue...