Reviews for Drifting
ahitt6345 chapter 18 . 9/23
I read this story once before, but I completely forgot the name and now i've found it. THANK YOU FOR WRITING THIS MASTERPIECE!
Kutasan chapter 31 . 9/20
As for who the bad guy doing the kekkei genkai kidnappings is, once i heard ishidate talking about steel release being the piece the guy needed before moving on to the next phase of the plan, i immediately thought of Hiruko.
Hoping for next chapter soon
shade the hegdehog chapter 10 . 9/18
yay a naruto story when naruto can be strong sasukes not a dick and sakura isn't a bitch
MasterBrattan chapter 39 . 9/17
You had fun with the eating scene, didn't you?
Hey ..man i love your story line very much that i have read it twice..so please complete it really soon..i would like that really
RicoSmileyface chapter 33 . 9/7
No proper villain since they all lose and naruto is too magnificent makes the story straightforward and boring... Its always naruto says backstory, girl gets inspired, villain is cliché loud and braggy, naruto pulls victory out of ass, girl likes naruto, multiply by a thousand. I guess that's one way to do a harem.. And sasuke is so weak I feel bad.
howmanyisthat chapter 1 . 9/6
Your summary was bad but your first chapter was awesome
Hipnyah chapter 19 . 8/31
my only problem with this fanfiction is the authors continuous use of the word "doejutsu" when it's supposed to be "dojutsu" do for the word "eye" and jutsu for the word "technique" roughly translated to English
Hipnyah chapter 3 . 8/27
Lol this is basically if goku was born in merit
Naruto's situation and kept his personality it's hilarious and I get a hardcore Dragonball feel from the first few chapters lol
LightningFireZC chapter 17 . 8/18
I am in love with this fanfictions, its so awesome
percy zoe and artemis fan chapter 30 . 8/14
Great Chapter and I loved the Chunin Exams it was very interesting and awesome at the Same time and I'm Glad Naruto Tayuya and Samui are now Jonin.
Eragen chapter 47 . 8/14
SPOILER Not sure, but I think that Kiyoko just died. I'm really kind of sad, because I really like how Kiyoko was a breath of fresh air.
Good story thoughI'm loving the plot.
Agent Frank Underwood chapter 50 . 8/12
I am glad you still intend to continue this story, it's definitely one of my favorite Naruto stories of all time. Also, I really enjoyed Dragon Ball Z Legacies so thanks for your help with that story.
Agent Frank Underwood chapter 49 . 8/12
Excellent chapter, I liked the reunion and the fights. I am really glad that Kakashi and the others also became much stronger. I hope you realease some updated stats soon.
5,611 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »