Reviews for Drifting
Lord Of Death and Destruction chapter 20 . 11/20
now I understand why kurama was thrown around when naruto was using the summoning are the summon naruto is most compatible
AtIndo chapter 3 . 11/12
And... ACTION!

Thanks.
AtIndo chapter 2 . 11/11
This chapter is sooooooo FUNNY! Thanks.
Naruto-kun257 chapter 51 . 11/9
Love Naruto and Tayuya scene With Isaribi too, but it was lack of interactions between Naruto and Kin, that made ma sad.

Hope that Naruto will save at least Haku, I love this pairing a lot!

And I'm glad to have you back :)
Phazer12 chapter 32 . 11/5
So umm, is the new villain an otsutsuki clan member who is plugging people to the shinju to acquire power?
haven't red yet but one million words

shit
good job
Hyourinmaru Kills chapter 6 . 11/3
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO FUCK YEEEEEEEEAH
BBMKIZE.com chapter 51 . 11/3
I always loved naruto fanfictions like these. You've outdone yourself here. Well done. Just please don't kill off ALL the potential girls for Naruto's "group"
TheAlienHeart chapter 47 . 10/31
And Haku, Tsubaki and Fu too?! F*** sake, man! They better survive the ordeal or I'll hunt your ass down! Ya hear me?! This story is too great to start making me feel like shooting jy brains out! (Deep breath) Meh, or whatever you wanna do...just didn't expect for things to go to hell so bad so suddenly; Kiyoko's death affected me a lot.
dragonstalker445 chapter 51 . 10/30
great story always looking forward to the next chapter
Dragonjek chapter 41 . 10/27
"white haired demon of destruction and the abomination of the Sage of Six Paths"?
Unless something unusual happens, that really sounds like Hiruko will be coming out on top in the "Who's the biggest baddie" competition. I suppose I should expect as much, but I still held hopes that Pein or Madara would take the position.

So... were the names mentioned the final members of the harem? Or just the surviving ones? I gotta say, I was pretty disappointed when Tsubaki denied interest, and Kiyoko's looking into Neji... I rather liked the pair of them in that regard.
Dragonjek chapter 38 . 10/17
Seriously?
I'll leave aside the Naruto part, because Guren's really fucking strong.
But Tsubaki should have been able to take out Temujin-and even if Temujin was stronger than he was in canon (and ludicrously faster to be able to even recognize where she's intending to attack), he shouldn't have been able to beat her without so much as getting hurt like that. Especially since wide-area attacks would make him suffer damage from the sides from the environment, at least. If you wanted to establish a character from a movie or filler as super powerful, there's far more sensible options than him. That isn't a reflection of my opinion of him as a character, but the decision is like letting Ino beat the snot out of Neji in a battle of taijutsu.
ficmac chapter 51 . 10/16
Hope you update soon before I die... Just kidding, I'm not that old. I'll wait.
ficmac chapter 17 . 10/16
Kurama's right. I don't understand moonwalking.
Dragonjek chapter 30 . 10/10
What did each of the Sannin think of their respective Tayuya-puppets?
5,955 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »