Reviews for Drifting
NarutoLegendsd chapter 2 . 5/8
I died when Naruto did the incorrect hand seals for the summoning and then slammed his hand on his seal
MrPlatinum07 chapter 41 . 4/27
YOU BETTER NOT MAKE IT TURN OUT LIKE THIS
FledditFliveflind chapter 1 . 4/26
How do you write 1.1 million words and then abandon the story? Are you seriously this brain dead?
Guest what chapter 6 . 4/20
I think it was a terrible idea for him to just say “ahhhh screw it”. It goes against his character you’ve created. Someone who loves jutsu and will do anything to get stronger
Do you have any idea just how annoying it is that you constantly refer to Naruto as "the jinchuriki"?

That's not just ridiculous. It's also demeaning. How would you like to have others talk about you as if you were nothing more than the one part of your being that you are the most uncomfortable with?

Why not just refer to him as "Naruto" (That's his name, you know? And using names is a rather popular way of referring to people.) or "he", if you don't want to constantly call him "Naruto"?

And what the hell did you think you were doing referring to Iruka as "the scar-faced individual with the ponytail"? I was under the impression that this is supposed to be a fanfiction rather than a riddle.
Demonic Mori Jin chapter 48 . 4/18
Honestly this is just as good a the fanfic "Eroninja" oh if u haven't heard of it it's on webnovel go take a peek at it
great story I love it
Demonic Mori Jin chapter 46 . 4/17
If naruto and shinon were together in the series their kids would be too OP
Demonic Mori Jin chapter 45 . 4/17
BEST FUCKING FANFIC EVER LIKE LITERALLY BETTER THAN THE ACTUAL SERIES
great i love the ending
KingConner chapter 8 . 4/11
Why did you have naruto stay up all night putting up traps if he's not going to use them?
PrettyFlackoPink chapter 2 . 3/31
"Jet Hand" just might be the worst name for a jutsu i've read in fanfiction so far, gj :D
TheEmbodimentOfSins chapter 1 . 3/30
This was a great first chapter.. i'm expecting alot from this story.
Osiris Sundavr chapter 4 . 3/25
Crow’s description sounds like Itachi
Devora Hunt chapter 52 . 3/24
Heyy! I really love this fic. Hope you're still alive and that you plan to continue this!
3, an avid reader