Reviews for Drifting
King Harpo chapter 26 . 6/10/2019
You had her say she could die when he opened 3 gates. Lee proceeded to open 2 more. What kind of bullshit Mary Sue is this?
King Harpo chapter 24 . 6/7/2019
At this point, your OCs just seem to be Mary Sues
King Harpo chapter 22 . 6/7/2019
Dog. You're really inconsistent at times. The main thing is Naruto and Tayuya being a couple.
Kingkong101 chapter 1 . 6/5/2019
Boring
Guest chapter 52 . 6/2/2019
You know, I tried reading this story again, and as before I loved the early chapters back when it was just Naruto and Tayuya, what you did with them was different and at times adorable AF, then you decided to not only go down the idiotic harem route but also began to include an obnoxious amount of overpowered OC's that frankly made the story boring.

I'm actually glad this story is dead because frankly it was getting worse and worse as time went on (especially the last arc)
King Harpo chapter 11 . 5/30/2019
I mean, off rip there shouldn't be away Naruto should somehow win let alone escape the situation. At minimum, Kakashi, Gai and Asuma are needed. Even then they might not be enough since everyone else is a genin and exponentially weaker than when they face them in Shippuden. It doesn't seem like a good idea at all to introduce the Akatsuki at this point.
King Harpo chapter 6 . 5/30/2019
It's really stupid that you didn't have him learn shadow clones at this time. Given the way you're writing him, it's stupid for him to be relying on just jet hand.
King Harpo chapter 8 . 5/30/2019
This Sakura thing is rushed as hell. Ot takes away from characters when they immediately change. Not to to mention, it doesn't make sense for Tayuya to tell a person she's never met her back story and Narutos.
King Harpo chapter 6 . 5/30/2019
D.K.N chapter 52 . 5/18/2019
Over a year since you posted this miniature "I'm still alive" message and shilled somebody else's work, and even longer (can't remember exactly how much - 2 years?) since the last proper chapter.

...Dead-Fic?
chronos151 chapter 38 . 5/14/2019
i realized it after my third re-reading. Tsubaki had shown her speed earlier in her fight with Naruto. they both can move as fast as lightning. Naruto was having a problrm since his opponent can use an "ultimate defense", and her attacks were widespread. But Temujin isn't as strong as Guren. Tsubaki should have no problem with facing him, despite her being unable to use her intangibility, she also has her intelligent aspect to analyze Temujin's weakness. And she should've used the techniques she used against Naruto.

Has she been nerved?
Shattering chapter 52 . 5/3/2019
- Coming soon -

ONE YEAR LATER
Parapraxis A51 chapter 52 . 5/2/2019
this is an awesome story. The fact that u incorporated movie villains and made them the most prominent enemy promises and extremely different story and it delivers well and it's exciting. Like how u amped up the Naruto characters making them stronger. Awesome detailed storyline that keeps us guessing and new and interesting OC's. This is LIT
Anime4L1fe chapter 52 . 4/26/2019
Where is the next chapter? ;-;
It has been so long, please write again...
Please. I need more of this story.
Guest chapter 29 . 4/26/2019
This is the best fight scene I have read in a while, good job!
I am sad that you have seemed to drop the story, but I hope you continue writing battle scenes like this.
6,418 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »