Reviews for Drifting
Olivier Antoine chapter 7 . 2/6
you really have a knack for writing amazing wonderfully .. keep it up
kekbekmekflekwek chapter 5 . 2/2
Right.. because the Hokage wouldn't be able to know about something like that happening. You're a fucking retard, brain dead bitch, aren't you? At least you put this bullshit up super early, so you could show everyone how fucking bullshit this story is before they actually invested time. Go fuck yourself. Hope you never come back.
kekbekmekflekwek chapter 52 . 2/2
Why would anyone want to read/buy your shit comics? You're too fucking brain dead to even finish this shit, which somehow is over one million words. What? No story should ever be this long. I can't imagine how hard life must be for someone as regarded as you are.
Eyal chapter 52 . 1/30
What happenes to comming soon?
Ultra instinct
hannya legend chapter 49 . 1/23
Jajajajajajajaja nice reference to tfs with the spin kick
Festus Krex chapter 26 . 1/17
These Kiri OCs kind of suck. I don't usually mind OCs but they don't really fight intelligently. It's just overwhelming force, which is dumb.
Always nice to see another MASH fan .
unoviento chapter 52 . 1/11
Its one of the best written fanficition out there. Thank you for not stopping. Cheers.
Yami Fenikkusu chapter 8 . 1/9
Great and all but I’m dropping this. Kinda hard to read with how long the chapters are. And I wanted Naruto to be with Tayuya in the same team.
Fate Uchiha chapter 27 . 1/4
iis hinata in this harem
VongolaXI129 chapter 52 . 12/31/2020
is this chapter still coming
naru namikaze360 chapter 47 . 12/21/2020
Ok well I’m done with the story. Great story but the main enemy is already overpowered without turning people to goo and taking they’re stuff. I was gunna live with tsubakis teammate having it happen to her but now she haku and fu are captured I’m good not looking to be disappointed
Lord Degenerate chapter 24 . 12/18/2020
Why didn't Ino just go for mind control during the ramen it, or even after it while she was just holding still? That doesn't make sense to me. I get that she super strong and circumvent it but to not see it happen makes this fight feel unrealistic. Loved all the other fights though.
Drunken Lee chapter 33 . 12/17/2020