Reviews for Drifting
Drunken Lee chapter 33 . 12/17/2020
Drunken Lee chapter 22 . 12/16/2020
YeS i LoVE tI-i-is Ser-burp-ies
Blitzstrahl chapter 6 . 12/12/2020
Pare the Jet Hand with the body flicker Naruto is scary.
Pare the Jet Hand with the Hirashin, and Naruto hits S rank easy.
Guest chapter 5 . 11/15/2020
wow ive never see such amazing literature. However yoy could tone down narutos power a bit
Jondoe0321 chapter 11 . 11/8/2020
Swift does this just cause he messes with her
Jondoe0321 chapter 10 . 11/8/2020
Swift Chan got some animal unground connection and didn’t like gato must have burned down or tree when she was just a chick
Guiltyofmycrimess chapter 47 . 10/12/2020
Damn and i ship Kiyoko and Naruto

And

Tsbuki x Neji
Nikkless chapter 10 . 10/8/2020
its really annoying how you have stagnated Narutos training, the excuse to not use the shadow clone is stupid in my opinion. its like you stagnated the training so sasuke and sakura can catch up to naruto. in the two years of the time skip Naruto could have trained (if 4h a day and 25 clones) up to 8.3 years of worth training.
ddsurvivor chapter 1 . 9/24/2020
Wow What an Intro, a strip tease fight 1 vs 3. Man way to get people intrigued. of course the Sasuke beat down was hilarious. Just trying to imagine the scenes as I read brought me sadness, anger, and joy.
Z-ro chapter 30 . 9/17/2020
Good story but this really needed an editor to trim the fat. You have a lot of great of ideas for fights. but I had to stop at the end of the chunin exam arc II. we got 14 long chapters to get to know the second cast for the arc, which is nice. but other than the fact that its an exam and I should want to pass to get promoted, it is hard to keep going.
Your story is written in a very well done adventures of Naruto. and each individual arc is great. When they are put together into a continuous series is where it gets a bit difficult to read through. There is no real connecting line between what is happening in the story and the few choices Naruto makes. It's been so long, I don't even remember when the last time Naruto made a decision that effected him. I seriously think it was literally Kin eleven chapters ago.
I would liked to have seen some stakes in terms of what would happen to naruto if he was promoted or not. Maybe Kin staying with him is hinged on him getting promoted to know that someone is living in his house that can be responsible for her.
Make it so maybe Tayuya has a carreer opportunity tahts time sensitive but she has to be a chunnin before she can take the offer and this tournament is her only chance.
Again, the fights are fun and well thought out, but as soon as they are done we are back to waiting for the next fight and not worried about whats going on with our main heroes. I would have loved to read each fight with the backdrop of both Tayuya and Naruto thinking about what they need to do to apeal to the judges to get promoted becuase they can't afford to fail.
I may come back to this story. I have been bingeing it for the last few days and I think I am just burnt out from it. It is a long story. It was fun while it lasted, but there is no real plot beyond the individual adventure arc and it had made me hard to stay interested with such a long story otherwise.
Rice with Chest-Nuts chapter 1 . 9/5/2020
is this story good and interesting? i mean... that's a lot of reviews and favoriting there pal, well...let's just see how this goes~
Osborne0042 chapter 3 . 8/24/2020
Is it just me or did Naruto just broke the 4th dimension wall?
icelandic lad chapter 1 . 8/15/2020
I'm going to be honest here. This story was to me, one of, if not the greatest fics I've read on this site. Great plot, the characters are vibrant and relatable, and they progress at a good pace, just like the story. It's absoulutely wonderful... Until we reach the third part of the chunin exam.
That's where you lost me. Everything that made the story good, for me, was lost in the, oh I don't know, 400.000 words? that took us to get through it. Seriously, 20.000 words for a single fight?
It reminded my of why I gave up fighting and sports manga. Wasting my time, reading a whole tankoubon, covering a single football match, or fight, is just not my idea of fun. There's just no story, or character progression, once we hit the third part of teh chunin exam. It's really rather unfortunate.
ThvtJQ chapter 52 . 8/8/2020