Reviews for Drifting
BukkakeNoJutsu chapter 1 . 12/26/2012
This is awesome, and realistic. The training with the animals thing is too good. I hope we see more of swift-chan.
RedemptionWarrior chapter 1 . 12/26/2012
Interesting. So, Naruto's got some kind of wrist launcher device? And I haven't really kept up on episodes, what happens in the ones that you said inspired this fic?
La Belle Coeur chapter 1 . 12/26/2012
really great start to the story . so naruto has Jugo's animal speaking abilities
LordLoverDuck chapter 1 . 12/26/2012
this looks like its gonna be fun! :D

Q: will Ino, Temari and Tenten be part of Naruto's harem?

update soon please
mikethepokemaster chapter 1 . 12/26/2012
o like the story especially the beginning in the flash black the middle was kind of bland but still a good read and really love the ending.
lordamnesia chapter 1 . 12/26/2012
Damn. Really, really nice start here! I love what you have done with the character, only changing the one main thing, his combat ability, and in a very believable way! Keep up the great work!
darkassassin619 chapter 1 . 12/26/2012
This was awesome looks like it will be a great fic and I look forward to reading more chapters in the future. The fact that its a harem fic is an A for me :) I hope that anko,kurenai,sakura,ino,hinata,yugito,temari,mie and fem haku are In the harem. Hope you update soon
Nanashi113 chapter 1 . 12/26/2012
Awesome start!

Hope to see more!
XandricTheBeater chapter 1 . 12/25/2012
This... This is really good... You start off a little slow, then pick it up little by little, taking a plot path seldom, if ever, used for this particular category. You have more than one fight scene in the first chapter and manage to pull over 50 pages... Yet somehow are still able to leave readers wanting more... My hat goes off to you, job well done!
Minato4Yellowflash chapter 1 . 12/25/2012
This story was just so... awe...some...
It was art! Better than Sasori-danna and Deidra, yeah! You possibly can't imagine how much I came to love this story at first sight (by only the first chapter) !
Please, do continue and know that I, along with the others who will unmistakably come to love this if they hadn't already, are eager to read the thrilling second chapter. I can't wait to read more! I especially loved the grinning, bright, carefree 'kick some ass!' personality alike to the cannon, plus with lots more unique tricks up his sleeve to top it off. And cunningness, too. This kept me on my toes and causing me to suck my breath in anticipation every time I scrolled down one paragraph, wanting to see how Naruto outsmarts his opponents. It felt great to take a break from those majority of the stories who portray Naruto too God-like with super bloodlines and all. Thank you for posting this! I enjoyed it a LOT ;)
YOURLORDANDMASTEROFINTERESTING chapter 1 . 12/25/2012
interesting
Psudocode Samurai chapter 1 . 12/25/2012
Certainly a nice start mate, like that he's Naruto, nust not the fool from canon, this should be fun_ have you given thoughts to where you will go with the animals and a potential pairing/harem yet, sorry to ask, just the romantic in me :-P
Leapinglemur chapter 1 . 12/25/2012
Lol, I take it you've seen the trailer for the Deadpool game, awesome.
Great first chapter, deffinately got me hooked, can't wait for more.
FanFicKing chapter 1 . 12/25/2012
Epic story as usual. Keep up the good work
Darkskeleton chapter 1 . 12/25/2012
Really good fic. Nothing to say ecept that you spent too much time on the previous year.

Would it be too much to ask you to write the interrogation of the three kunoichi and their reaction to having be beaten by an academy student?

Something like:
"beaten by a genin I would never live it down"
"naruto is still at the academy"
'sound of whimper'

or

"one of these genius, huh?"
"I don't think anyone have ever called Naruto a genius. In fact he is dead-last"
6,418 | « Prev Page 1 .. 417 424 425 426 427 428 Next »