Reviews for Temporary Insanity
I am Telgar chapter 3 . 3/16/2013
Just think the SWA could hold a Buy a Bride fundraiser. I can see Rangiku and Byakuya as a pair. That pair would be like Pride and Prejudice. Raniku and a Captain Komamura pair I can see him telling her that in one of her past lives that she was a lovely red-tail vixen. Soi-feung clan could be praising Head Captain moral code. That they should be glad that Lady Yoruichi thought of the perfect husband for Soi Feung.
I am Telgar chapter 1 . 2/17/2013
Interesting idea just think if you did this in a Naruto fanfiction. I hope you have Nanao teach Kenpachi the joys of resistance training or maybe she defeats him and becomes the captain of Division 11.
akumakitty chapter 3 . 2/12/2013
XDDDD Hahahahaha, I love it! I seriously do! It's so funny! Please, I need to see more! Update soon please! :D
Red Shadow Ranger chapter 3 . 2/11/2013
Please update soon!
jenn.666 chapter 3 . 2/11/2013
Haha this chapter is just hilarious!
Keep up the good work I can't wait for the next chapter :)
LazyNezumi chapter 3 . 2/11/2013
Oh my god! XD this fic it's so awesome!
POOR NANAO
... But she lasted longer than they thought she would!It'san accomplishment! Yaaaay!
But new orders... Ow ow ow! I wonder how will this go xd getting married? Cutting hair? XD
kevin jose chapter 3 . 2/11/2013
hahahaahahahahahahhahahha
Emu Thing chapter 3 . 2/10/2013
I think you’re confused about some things…

Kiyone is a girl.

Komamura is a dog (People do like to change this)

Assuming this is after the time-skip because you have Rukia as a lieutenant, so the captain position should filled.

(Just trying to help.)
Lovely Rain Dancer chapter 3 . 2/10/2013
Oh my god the horror. I feel so bad for the shinigami, ending up as test subjects for the amusement of higher ups.
Guest chapter 2 . 1/24/2013
I love it. Especially the Yachiru-Yamamoto dynamic, starting with Shunsui laughing.
oxogreenappleoxo chapter 2 . 1/6/2013
lmao Oh, Renji...
That experiment clearly backfired on Kurotsuchi XD
Can't wait to see how the other captains and lieutenants are fairing :D

Thanks for all your hard work! ()
Can't wait for the next update! :D
Cheese Maiden chapter 2 . 1/3/2013
Oh, Renji did he really think that anything there could be safe. Good for him that he was able to get back at Captain Kurotsuchi. I think Isane and squad 1 might be tougher because of this.
Guest chapter 2 . 1/1/2013
Brilliant, please update soon!
Azhwi chapter 2 . 12/31/2012
Ha! Okay, that last part with Renji taking revenge, I did *not* see that coming. Not between those two. Well done!

Rukia's drawings... *sigh* I wonder what Byakuya will do when he hears of it? His artistic sense is exactly the same.

It's interesting to see that Yachiru is actually pulling ahead in this race of who-will-appreciate-their-new-assignment-first.

Looking forward to the rest!
mj0621 chapter 2 . 12/31/2012
Happy New Year :3 You got an awesome timing XD According to my email i got this at 12am exactly.

Anyway, hilarious update. I feel bad about the changes, but it amuses me so. Lawl. I can't wait what happens next!

-mj