Reviews for Kitsune of Arkham
Noctus Of The Thousand Blades chapter 3 . 3/10
quick word of advice for future refference. do NOT post a fic if you only have a single chapter written. take the time to write several chapters, see if the story is going anywhere BEFORE you post it.

personally i reccomend writing AT LEAST the first and LAST chapters of the fic.

allow me to clarify on that, the first chapter gives you the beginning of the fic, and its initial groundwork. this we all know, but by immediately following up with the LAST chapter, you do something else, you lay the foundation for the whole story. now when i say write the last chapter, i mean a rough draft. that final chapter is going to change, a LOT.

anyways, by writing the final chapter you establish a direction for the fic. now this isnt iron clad, its merely a guidline for the plot to follow. i find if you have a plan, and know WHERE the story is going in advance? it is MUCH easier to write out new chapters.

now, this is simply the method I PERSONALLY use, you can use it yourself or use a different method. makes no difference to me. i am merely offering up alternative methods.

also, i am NOT saying NOT to write new fics. like you i have DOZENS of fic ideas crop up all the time... but i dont post all of them. because many of them are small and mediocre ideas that never ammount to much beyond the first couple of chapters. so those fics never get posted.

other then challenges, i never post a fic unless it has at LEAST two complete chapters. by the second chapter i know if the fic is going to actually be going anywhere.
kage88 chapter 2 . 6/3/2016
geting better
kage88 chapter 1 . 6/3/2016
interesting idea
lovestoread chapter 3 . 2/21/2016
it happens, just keep writing

~nekomaster~
shadehound9123 chapter 3 . 2/16/2016
I do LOVE this story mate but I do have something to say I'm not good with motivating words but what I say is this ignore the crap you get from the flamers and continue what ya love most which is writing not much BUT its what I have to say in the matter
kitsune god devil dragon chapter 3 . 2/16/2016
at least you a mite the problem and told us then not say anything
LordXeenTheGreat chapter 1 . 2/15/2016
Awesome beginning!
tamagat chapter 2 . 2/14/2016
yes we are very happy! thanks a bunch!
tamagat chapter 1 . 2/14/2016
how come i only found this now!? damn it Brain!
UNSC-AI-ANT chapter 3 . 2/14/2016
Oh
robert chapter 3 . 2/14/2016
can you update this story when someone adopts the challenge. i was looking forward to this.
Animelover54321 chapter 3 . 2/14/2016
Hm? For some reason I knew this was going to happen. I just didn't think it would take you this long to say it.
But anyways, it was fun reading it while it lasted, and even thought I'm quite bummed that it didn't continue, good luck buddy. Hopefully I don't lose my inspiration on writing my fics. Hehe. :3
King Kroniiclez chapter 3 . 2/14/2016
Throwing this out there, your a great author, and no one should try and stifle your creativity, so power to you on whatever you wanna write. That being said, I personally figured you abandoned this a long time ago. Seriously, this update itself popped up in my email and I saw it, my first thought was, and here's the abandonment notice. How you get your muse back though, I would like to see where you, specifically, would take the story.
fusioninferno chapter 2 . 1/27/2016
Love it. Hope to read more soon.
Vlad Tempest chapter 2 . 10/24/2015
It took you three years to make two chapters? Your lazy.