Reviews for Kitsune of Arkham
geting better
kage88 chapter 1 . 6/3
interesting idea
lovestoread chapter 3 . 2/21
it happens, just keep writing

~nekomaster~
shadehound9123 chapter 3 . 2/16
I do LOVE this story mate but I do have something to say I'm not good with motivating words but what I say is this ignore the crap you get from the flamers and continue what ya love most which is writing not much BUT its what I have to say in the matter
kitsune god devil dragon chapter 3 . 2/16
at least you a mite the problem and told us then not say anything
LordXeenTheGreat chapter 1 . 2/15
Awesome beginning!
tamagat chapter 2 . 2/14
yes we are very happy! thanks a bunch!
tamagat chapter 1 . 2/14
how come i only found this now!? damn it Brain!
UNSC-AI-ANT chapter 3 . 2/14
Oh
robert chapter 3 . 2/14
can you update this story when someone adopts the challenge. i was looking forward to this.
Animelover54321 chapter 3 . 2/14
Hm? For some reason I knew this was going to happen. I just didn't think it would take you this long to say it.
But anyways, it was fun reading it while it lasted, and even thought I'm quite bummed that it didn't continue, good luck buddy. Hopefully I don't lose my inspiration on writing my fics. Hehe. :3
King Kroniiclez chapter 3 . 2/14
Throwing this out there, your a great author, and no one should try and stifle your creativity, so power to you on whatever you wanna write. That being said, I personally figured you abandoned this a long time ago. Seriously, this update itself popped up in my email and I saw it, my first thought was, and here's the abandonment notice. How you get your muse back though, I would like to see where you, specifically, would take the story.
fusioninferno chapter 2 . 1/27
Love it. Hope to read more soon.
Vlad Tempest chapter 2 . 10/24/2015
It took you three years to make two chapters? Your lazy.
Avalanche-dragoon chapter 2 . 10/18/2015
Please continue the story
it has an interesting look
good luck in school a.k.a jail time