Reviews for Refraction
MizzVicki chapter 1 . 1/1/2015
Strangely enough, I was sitting in front of my Happy Light when I was reading this story.
denninelli chapter 1 . 10/25/2014
Lovely one.
BELAVERA chapter 1 . 8/23/2013
Thank you for writing this and then posting it on FF.
I really felt this story, too.
SanguineTaurean chapter 1 . 3/9/2013
I don't know anything about this type of holistic therapy but the base story is sweet.

It just amazes me how so many of the sweetest guys hook up with the nastiest women!
mamato chapter 1 . 2/26/2013
I found this o/s very sad. I find Edward to be entirely insincere and fickle in this story. The fact that Bella obsessed over him over the last decade, and never mentioned any other man in her life, while HE was able to move on and be with someone else for the last nine years, breaks my f*cking heart. While he's having sex with someone else, making babies with them, Bella is suffering unrequited love. Because that's what I took from this tale. How Bella fantasized about a man she fell in love with 10 years ago, while Edward never gave Bella a second thought. The last part of the story where he says he fell in love with her even before he met her, and then claim he loved her all along just makes me sick. How can he be in a relationship, get engaged, get someone pregnant multiple times, and prepare for a wedding, while claiming to love someone else all along? My opinion can't possibly be any lower for this Edward, and I can't believe this Bella would just accept that he had a steady sexual partner, while she loved him all along. I'd certainly consider that the definition of 'out of sight, out of mind' for Edward, and it would also prove to me that I really didn't mean that much to him. If he had really loved her, he'd have fought harder for her, stayed in contact, and NEVER would have moved on with another woman. He'd have stayed TRUE to her instead of betraying his own feelings for her.

Yes, sad story, and definitely one of the more disappointing Edwards that just makes my heart ache.
mmsinful chapter 1 . 2/19/2013
Very interesting story. Thank you for sharing.
AH Darling chapter 1 . 2/9/2013
Loved it. Thank you for sharing!
BiteMeSilly chapter 1 . 1/21/2013
Wow... I really love this. Great writing at usual and an interesting plot. And as usual you twist and turns always throw me through a loop, especially at the beginning there, where it's almost obvious that Edward is flirting with her and the BAM! Can you treat my fiances? I was like what the hell! I had to re-read the summary to make sure that I didn't mistake or misread something. These two are sweet as usual with their love and the whole heliotherapy thing is very interesting.
mommymac0508 chapter 1 . 1/8/2013
Hello I loved it it's a love conquers all story and it has real pain and friendship and love thank you
chartwilightmom chapter 1 . 1/4/2013
interesting, nicely done
thanks for sharing!
BELAVERA chapter 1 . 1/3/2013
I'm a little surprised that they both didn't want to sterilize the place before they occupied it! Some people will use any excuse to be bitter, others find hope, love, & joy in the same situation. Love is strange like that!
nicole1962 chapter 1 . 1/2/2013
amazing:)
barbarito chapter 1 . 12/30/2012
loved it
Guest chapter 1 . 12/27/2012
movieandbookgirl chapter 1 . 12/27/2012
beautiful story. thanks for sharing!