Reviews for Fearless
lillisa34 chapter 1 . 11/28/2015
wonderful story!
The Cajun Phoenix chapter 1 . 9/18/2014
I am so loving this one-shot. I've read the descriptions of Dwarves and Hobbits being the shortest people in Middle-Earth and those descriptions don't even begin to describe the size difference between Bilbo (the cute and adorable Hobbit) and Thorin (The King Under The Mountain [Erebor]). This awesomely hot one-shot describes the equivalent of the shy honor student (Bilbo) being courted by the big man on campus (Thorin).

Bilbo is so nervous about the size difference between them (years of warfare and blacksmith work have really built up Thorin's body to such a bad-ass and diesel level [keep in mind Dwarves generally don't see themselves as short people unless a Human or an Elf confronts them]) to the point of having the equivalent of a panic attack. He's very lucky to have Thorin be so awesome and gentle here after he comes clean about his nervousness over their size difference-and he's not exaggerating over the size difference between them when it comes to brawn and muscle.

Here's to more fanfics like this from you in the future-and here's to more ways for Thorin and Bilbo to take pleasure in each other.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/30/2013
This was cute : )
Guest chapter 1 . 4/7/2013
WOOHOOOOOO I LOVE THIS FIC! O sensei who writes so beautifully please make more beautiful bagginshield fictions of wonderfulness
Dora Noakes chapter 1 . 3/10/2013
Aw... That was surprisingly adorable. :P
Seras Victoriaa chapter 1 . 1/11/2013
Goooooodd another fanfic with them doing other stuff? (Oral, etc?)
I just love the way you wrote this!
azyungalah chapter 1 . 1/5/2013
Lol cute and smutty at the same time. Good choice. You should do a continuation of this, where Bilbo isn't afraid anymore and they actually consummate their relationship.
starrysummernights chapter 1 . 12/31/2012
I am in love with this pairing! :D Thanks for writing this.
Avrice the Demigod chapter 1 . 12/31/2012
The smut was good, this is my favorite ship so props to you for doing well also,
That last part is frighin adorable! :)
Alamo Girl chapter 1 . 12/28/2012
Size kink. Yes please!
AshStilinski24 chapter 1 . 12/27/2012
Oh love this!
Katsy17 chapter 1 . 12/27/2012
well done
Chuchutu chapter 1 . 12/25/2012
I appreciated this greatly and can't wait to see you write more of these two!
kspadawan chapter 1 . 12/25/2012
So cute :3
MariBeau chapter 1 . 12/25/2012
AH! SO cute...so perfect. Oh gosh...squealing fangirl here! X)