Reviews for Stand By Me: Holiday Collection
StandingByChambers chapter 4 . 12/24/2014
'For the second time'
I love this. This is such a cute bunch of stories. I especially love the last story. Really adorable and hilarious. Great job! Best way to get myself pumped for christmas!
SyddieRose chapter 4 . 9/11/2014
And this is positively delightful. Thank you so much for writing these stories! I love them.
SyddieRose chapter 3 . 9/11/2014
This made me deliriously happy. I wish you would write more! We never hear enough about Vern. It's nice to see him getting some attention.
vogueinnocencebeauty chapter 3 . 3/10/2013
NAWWW! THIS WAS THE SWEETEST! Felt so happy for Vern in this :D
Panda Bear chapter 3 . 2/21/2013
Finally! It's about time someone wrote KIND story about Vern. You should continue the Valentines day one-shot as a chapter story!
Izout chapter 3 . 2/20/2013
Awww, nice to see Vern getting a little lovin'.
celestialstarynight chapter 3 . 2/20/2013
makin' my way downtown, walkin' fast, faces pass, I'm home bound
so Chris and Gordie are doing something adorable in the background, Teddy is teasing them, and Vern is dating Poison Ivy... interesting :)
genegrimm853 chapter 2 . 1/5/2013
hehe nice way of portraying vern! and happy new year
Duck chapter 2 . 1/3/2013
That's true, what Chris said about Ace. Anyway, I love thid holiday special. I've never read one of these.
Duck chapter 1 . 1/3/2013
Aw, hoe touching!
CherryCokesandWinterSmokes chapter 2 . 1/2/2013
Awww Vern is so cute. Making a resolution. Honestly I didn't expect that it would be that. I thought maybe lose weight or something... and I thought it was Teddy going to come up laughing about it.
Also, River in some adorable coat and scarf :) Me personally, I picture older long haired beautiful River in a peacoat and a fashion scarf like a hot, possibly gay male model and almost kinda hipsterish) and then I would die because I would stop breathing.
And, hold up, did I actually say Vern was cute? *gasp* Its worse than I thought. This is what happens after a near death experience (brought on by fangirling about River)
Izout chapter 1 . 12/26/2012
Aww, this was sweet. Nice to see a Gen fic on here.
CherryCokesandWinterSmokes chapter 1 . 12/26/2012
Heeeheeheee. So cute. My christmas story will be up soonish
vogueinnocencebeauty chapter 1 . 12/26/2012
I love the last line! Awesome Christmas story! :D
celestialstarynight chapter 1 . 12/25/2012
All you need is love, love, love, love is all you need!
-The Beatles