Reviews for I'm Not a Student at an All-Girls' School!
YuukiAsuna-Chan chapter 1 . 8/11
Ok, in Negima it is establushed that there is multiple worlds/dimensions. So trying to have the Elemenral Nations on Earth is just stupid.

Personal note - Go die Sakura.
PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON v
crimson petals chapter 1 . 6/21/2016
continue already
Eaglezaruma chapter 28 . 5/17/2016
I actually want to see this as a movie now.
Veedramon chapter 29 . 4/19/2016
And this story is dead to me, I prefer when Naruto doesn't learn magic. What's the point? Ninjas can do basicaly the same stuff.
Veedramon chapter 28 . 4/19/2016
Yay, no bigger than the actual chapter author notes!
Veedramon chapter 24 . 4/19/2016
Author notes too long, mot reading them anymore. Post this story in a forum if you want to ramble that much.
Chris Timan chapter 35 . 4/7/2016
Good chapter and happy birthday
GlaringEyes chapter 35 . 4/6/2016
So we finally learn of Eva's past with Naruto's family. And the scene with the overlapping image of Nagi and Minato really picked my curiosity: will you do a chapter exploring how they met each other? I wonder if Eva knows about it too. Happy birthday! Hope you update it soon!
Tera12 chapter 35 . 4/6/2016
Haha wonderful chapter :-) :-) :-) cant wait for more:-) :-)
grimreaper40045 chapter 35 . 4/6/2016
great song
Guest chapter 35 . 4/4/2016
well aren't you a funny man
Jose19 chapter 3 . 4/1/2016
I do have a question the technique that Naruto is using to disguise himself can be easily spotted and found out by either a injury or a distraction of sorts.
Jose19 chapter 1 . 4/1/2016
I find the story interesting but how can explain the Elemental Nations's existence to the world at large because the type of energy they use is foreign in the world of Negima because magic doesn't exist in the world of Naruto.
Kosuke-Dono chapter 35 . 4/1/2016
When I saw this 'update', I already called it as being a prank. And what did I read? Totally nailed it.