Reviews for I'm Not a Student at an All-Girls' School!
Master Attlon chapter 27 . 2h
Red vs Blue episode 13 was awesome!

I'm looking forward to RWBY Vol. 3 as well.

And Naruto's interaction with Eva was perfect! Definitely how I imagine those two talking.
Honestly, for Naruto to give confidential information that easily is nothing short of ridiculous. He has faced far worse things than a gun in his life so for him to behave in this way is insulting to his character. I'm sorry but I can no longer continue to read this story.
Originalance10ver chapter 27 . 7/14
Oh? So Kushina was thought Eva? No wonder she is scary when mad!
Originalance10ver chapter 26 . 7/14
Sorry again for the double post. As before I'm the guest that reviewed this chap at Jul 1. Anyway, I realized that not only Naruto would be in trouble if Konoka discovered HnJ but also Setsuna or am I just being paranoid?
Originalance10ver chapter 25 . 7/14
Whoops! Looks like I forgot to log in when I reviewed this story last Jul 1 and was just named guest. Sorry about that. Anyway, is it just me or is Konoka so much like Momo in Toloveru?
GlaringEyes chapter 27 . 7/13
Nice twists. Eva knowing about the Ninja World, and Kushina being Eva's apprentice once. Knowing that, how will Naruto react? Looking for more Naruto vs Eva. Hope you update it soon!
OBSERVER01 chapter 27 . 7/13
fun chapter. kushina got trained by eva?!
SanDemonMax chapter 27 . 7/13
Makie: Oh, wow; Naruto-kun's really good at acting! What do you think Mr. Max? ... Mr. Max? *looks over*

*near cackling* Heheh... Black Ops 3 Zombies... The Giant...

Makie: Uh... *turns to Gaara* What is he...

Gaara: Please don't question it.
Hanmac chapter 27 . 7/12
shishishi i hope for more Naruko x Eva in later chapters ;P

PS: have you already seen Naruto Gaiden and if yes what is your opinion about it?
yukicrewger2 chapter 27 . 7/12
oh good god, I wonder what Naruto/Naruko's reaction will be when he learns that Eva taught his/her mom
DocSlendy chapter 27 . 7/12
gasp! Eva taught Naruto's mother! I can't wait to see her reaction when she finds out Naruto connection to Kushina!
grimreaper40045 chapter 27 . 7/12
I would pay money to see a Evangeline fondle which ever girl that was.
SCA-RY! Konoka truly embodies the phrase beware the nice ones. Hope she does not see him using his Harem no Jutsu are things will just get way more chaotic for him.
Aw... No omake! Oh well, nice chappy and sorry for d late review. I was bz with my youtube account uploading game vids, and I'm almost at 2k vids in my channel too. Anyway, The Super Pervs back huh? That can only spell Super Trouble for or Super Dense Protag and heaven help him if he meets Haruna, plus Konoka meeting his God Father would have him locked in a Harem Route... Wait! Isn't he already in one?
GlaringEyes chapter 26 . 6/28
Now Konoka's confirmed in Naruto's harem. One more for the count. Let's see, how many so far: Asuna, Setsuna, Yuuna, Ako... did I miss anyone? Hope you update it soon!