Reviews for I'm Not a Student at an All-Girls' School!
Is Hinata going to reunite with naruto like Anya is with Negi?
Saddened Hermit chapter 23 . 4/17
Hmm...I do still like this story,but every new chapter that you put up seems like it would be better if I just wait for 6-7 chapters to come out (which it seems would take 2 months or more) before reading it...too bad since you're one of my fav authors...sigh...
Originalance10ver chapter 23 . 4/17
Bunshin telephaty huh? Looks like Naru can now take on the role of scout huh? He just keeps getting better. Nice!

No prob, they were so in char that it makes me believe that they are talking to me, but for them to interpret my request as one from a pedo was quite interesting as I never would have thought any would interpret it as one. Does that mean I could be friends with Orochi? That's a frightening thought, though he does get better during the last chapters of the manga. While we 're at that topic. Why do those who use snakes always get branded the bad guy? I for one think having a snake as a pet is nice (Small, none poisonous ones that is) they clean themselves by shedding their skins and can survive even if not fed daily.

Anyway, after reading your omake. I just thought that it might be funny to not only have the chars cosplay but to try acting certain scenes so that the cast learns a bit of the chars they are cosplaying as. Of course this is your story so your welcome to ignore me.

So the Sporty Girl and Comic relief usually mistaking a frog for her father (though not in the normal sense) in the Negima anime are next huh? Then can i ask you to have then cosplay as Sakura and Hinata? After all, the pig tail hostess already saw them, so she would obviously be interested to know more about them., also, even if it was for laughs, I don't like Naru being angry at me so can you let those not included in the next omake watch a vid of how the two they are supposed to cosplay in the background as so they might somehow get where I'm coming from? The Omake vids of NS should do. Here is a link to a playlist I found at youtube that might help.

watch?vg_imNbGNLFw&listPLF_yVYKZCYYIlkQUw-ambrBKsKiNCQzMq&index88
Originalance10ver chapter 22 . 4/17
Nice chap, sorry for not reviewing for a while. Was busy uploading videos with my youtube account which already got 1k videos on it. If your interested, I'll leave the link bellow.

user/ALostBlueIdiot

Anyway, I guess Naru is really weak when the females are on the offensive when it comes to love, take for example Shion's proposal at the end of movie 4, and to further emphasize his weakness is his severe lack of exp on it, making the nice (devilish) one easily able to control him if she decides to, though I pinning on her playing with him more than that. Anyway, time travel effects are finally showing which Naru should have known if his father did not erase his memory before the end of the Lost Tower movie. Anyway, nice chap, and hope you keep up the good work.
tphod chapter 23 . 4/16
The chapter is so short there's nothing to comment on... sorry...

As for the next omake. I wanna ask the two guests (that still don't know who Naruko truly is) two questions:
-How is Naruko's dynamic with the rest of the class?
-What do you thing would happen if Naruko tried your sports?
GlaringEyes chapter 23 . 4/16
Nice chapter, but seriously, half of it was omake! Kind of hard to find something to comment this time. No offense, but it kind of puts me off when the story starts to pick its pace only for the words 'A/N' or 'omake' to show up.
yukicrewger2 chapter 23 . 4/16
I don't have a question, I just want to see Asuna's reaction to pictures of the older males of Konoha (i.e. Kakashi Hatake, Asuma Sarutobi...*shudders* Might Guy)
Prince of the Forgotten chapter 23 . 4/16
What does Asuna think if I told her that Naruto gains even more power when he goes past Sage Mode (like working with Kurama to unleash his full power and unleashing the powers of all Tailed Beasts), not to mention that he gets married to Hinata in the future and has two kids?
DocSlendy chapter 23 . 4/16
It's been a while since this updated, so it's good! still to have the fun like this , things are going to get interesting.
greivergf chapter 23 . 4/16
great to read another chapter.
I hope that you do include love hina into the story since you could have Motoko train Setsuna,Chao could have a robot war with Kaolla and Negi could share in misery with Kietaro with all the times they are thought to be perverts.
I hope that you will get back to Bleach:again soon.
Ja Ne
reydrago chapter 23 . 4/16
gaara? lost child? hahahaha bloody hillarious
as for the question, to yuna, if you are able to get an item from video games, what are you going to pick?
and have yuna cosplay as yuna from final fantasy X
OBSERVER01 chapter 23 . 4/16
fun chapter
grimreaper40045 chapter 23 . 4/16
If Naruto has a harem how large will it be and will Chizuru Naba/Naba Chizuru be in it or other Naruto characters like Tsunade
Prince of the Forgotten chapter 19 . 3/10
Man. Talk about it. I remember this one time I read this hentai about this guy who visited his cousins on the oceanside. You feel like this guy and girl wants to hook up but the next thing you know, some other guy from their childhood (an older guy) comes in and has this sex scene with her before he could even get his feelings across. The thing is, they had been doing it before the man had visited and he wanted to admit his feelings to the girl. But then you see the three go to a fireworks show after a festival and the guy and girl hold hands. God, that scene really pissed me off.
Mikaeru346 chapter 22 . 2/23
Doesn't Naruto will get his clone memories when it dispel...maybe