Reviews for I'm Not a Student at an All-Girls' School!
Prince of the Forgotten chapter 19 . 3/10
Man. Talk about it. I remember this one time I read this hentai about this guy who visited his cousins on the oceanside. You feel like this guy and girl wants to hook up but the next thing you know, some other guy from their childhood (an older guy) comes in and has this sex scene with her before he could even get his feelings across. The thing is, they had been doing it before the man had visited and he wanted to admit his feelings to the girl. But then you see the three go to a fireworks show after a festival and the guy and girl hold hands. God, that scene really pissed me off.
Mikaeru346 chapter 22 . 2/23
Doesn't Naruto will get his clone memories when it dispel...maybe
Mikaeru346 chapter 20 . 2/23
Battle begin...okay
Neo-A'ppo'lion chapter 22 . 2/23
Hey Ignisha,, just want to ask,, can you change this fic to rated-M to make this story more interisting? And before tht how old are you?
Mikaeru346 chapter 21 . 2/23
I think she is Hinata ver 2,.. Maybe
Rianeal chapter 22 . 2/20
I was wondering since this is nearing towards the "Dark" arc...Why not Magica Erebea for Naruto! You could possibly intergrate it with him finding out to control his inner darkness and tame the Kyuubi's Chakra easier but not completely. So far im liking...Transitions could be a bit better..Also making the techniques in bold so its easier to read? Utilize those bolds and italics! Why not have Naruto learn more? Train and understand more from this part of the world? Train with Negi?
fireblizard1996 chapter 22 . 2/20
Loved the chapter and I can't wait for more time traveling Shenanigans.
SanDemonMax chapter 22 . 2/20
Now we're gonna unravel that big ball of wibbly wobbly...timey whimey...stuff... That got away from me.

Makie: Who's Doctor Who?

Not Who. Just the Doctor. Also he's a time traveling hero!

Makie: Really?! I wanna watch it too!
Originalance10ver chapter 21 . 2/15
Poor Ku, she's does seem to have a gorilla's strength but not their figure. Negi seemed to to be doing OK too, and the way he fights... I wonder if Neji would do the same if he was in his shoe. Oh and a Bunshin competition between the Pup and the Kunochi, nice. Uh oh, someone's forgot the phrase looks can be deceiving, hope he/she survives the Mini-Ibiki's torture session, and quite hypocritical of the Blond even though what was doing to his enemy isn't any better, though It's pretty funny how he seemed to be a Shrinking Violet Magnet. I wonder if you have any plans of putting Mei Together with Naru as I believe that would be a 1st here. For my question though, can Naru and Neg cosplay with Naru as Itachi and Neg as Sasuke. I believe that cosplay will be pretty fuuny. especially a happy go lucky Itachi and a Timid Sasuke, and who knows. It might give Naru a chance to set up trap for the Emo to come to the segment in order to prevent it from butchering his character. Anyway, very nice chap, and quite a funny idea at the end. I'll trully be looking forward to the next chap, and hope my cosplay idea gets picked. But if not then it's ok, I will continue to hope for a great next chap. Bye man.
Originalance10ver chapter 20 . 2/15
Truly, Naruto is not good at thinking ahead and uncovering others plans but is darn well good at making ones during battle. Anyway, I liked your valid point to prove Asuna isn't truly stupid as based on what you said I can totally agree that she does not have enough time, unlike Naruto.
Originalance10ver chapter 19 . 2/13
Seconded. I avoid things it has the in their tags like a plague as well. Anyway, seems Naru go Yue's interest up, and mentioning puzzle does that make her like Shikamaru?
Originalance10ver chapter 18 . 2/13
Truly, Kono's little display drives home the phrase beware the nice ones. And now the female Ero Sennin finds out the secret! That's going to be bad for the group as a whole I bet.
Originalance10ver chapter 17 . 2/12
Oh! I wonder what the Cloak and wings before this kisses' end is represented for? Anyway, pretty funny/scary Kissing Terminator Naruto becomes.
Originalance10ver chapter 16 . 2/12
Pretty funny how the kind Honya made things worse, though I wonder what Hinata would do when faced with this.
Originalance10ver chapter 15 . 2/12
So he finally meets Eva's greatest enemy huh? Makes me wonder what would happen when you put him and the white haired researched in the same room. Hell on earth for the females I'll bet.