Reviews for I'm Not a Student at an All-Girls' School!
He Who Seeks The Joys in Life chapter 33 . 10/15
The wind blades of the Rasenshuriken actually work in a way that they're are so many wind blades and that they are cutting to many times and too fast that they're is no possible way of actually regenerating while being hit by it and the actual mechanics of the attack itself prevents most from even thinking of tanking it...especially once they figured out how it works...but you're explanation as to why Eva survived is both good enough and acceptable for now i guess

Just please for the love of God don't go around throwing the Sage Art Variant of it...that one is a actual surefire way for most immortals to die...unless they have reality warping or time traveling type of regeneration or type of healing then yes they will automatically die once hit by the Sage Art variant of the technique
EXpertUS chapter 33 . 10/12
Wahaha... nice chapter...
grimreaper40045 chapter 33 . 10/12
rasenshuriken negates any and all kinds of regeneration
NeoNazo356 chapter 33 . 10/12
Negi and Kotaro's dialogue flowed very naturally, and was a god bit of character elaboration for the fight with Takamichi to come. As for the elaboration on Chakra by Evangeline... the icecream-related dialogue sounded PERFECT coming from Konoka, as did Naruto and Asuna not getting ANY of it. Still, I would've thought Naruto had gotten it by now, but it's funny how he and Asuna are both the "bakas" of their respective classes. Anyway, can't wait to see more. Keep up the good work.
Sage of wind Dragons chapter 33 . 10/12
ah yes the cell/buu idea of if their is a dust fo em left they to shall come on back! cause shenanagins.
still I like the hwo wide the world is and the chi and magic... well. its nice.

preferably online.
and the storm... woho!
Originalance10ver chapter 33 . 10/12
Poor Eva, but it's not really their fault as Asuna has so much to do, and Naruto was shunned at the academy. Anyway, nice chap, can't for the Tournament to see what you changed from the previous version.
Fan of Fanfics21 chapter 32 . 9/28
I can understand why he likes enka since that's pretty much the genre of music he lives in. Not to mention the song he sang in his CD for The Last does plus for that.
Originalance10ver chapter 32 . 9/27
WOW! I did not expect that! And Manly Hug being a more horrifying site than a Zombie Attack Apocalypse 'shudder' is a stroke of Genius! GOOD JOB! Though, why is there no Setting Sun background to illuminate the horrific site?
GlaringEyes chapter 32 . 9/27
"but he listens to a lot of enka" LOL no wonder Naruto and Killer B got along so well. I see Naruto's building his harem, but I wonder about their reactions when they learn there's no 'Naruko'.

For a moment I thought Gai and Lee have decided to make their cameo in the story, but it was only Naruto's transformation (I think 'genjutsu' isn't the appropriate term for that, since Naruto himself admitted he can't do it). Looking forward to more Naruto characters. Hope you update it soon!
Hanmac chapter 32 . 9/27
Shishishi the girls should have asked naruko if she has a brother complex *g xD
OBSERVER01 chapter 32 . 9/26
eliteshadow chapter 32 . 9/26
EPIC i loved this chapter the clone part near the end so funny please update and post more soon
Slirith chapter 32 . 9/26
The horror the horror
yukicrewger2 chapter 32 . 9/26
*falls over laughing* Mental Warfare for the Win!
He Who Seeks The Joys in Life chapter 31 . 9/19
Dude just no just no...Eva wont survive a Rasenshuriken head on her regeneration cant heal anything if they're is nothing they're to heal anymore...infact don't even bother having Naruto throwing around the Sage Mode variant of it it will instantly kill her or anybody who doesn't have reality altering level immortality you cant heal anything when the very molecules making you up gets destroyed now can you?

This isn't a flame just to be clear okay pleas respond again like last time okay?

P.S- i happen to absolutely love Negima it was actually the first manga i read so i am not hating on it in this review okay?