Reviews for I'm Not a Student at an All-Girls' School!
crimson petals chapter 1 . 6/21
continue already
Eaglezaruma chapter 28 . 5/17
I actually want to see this as a movie now.
Veedramon chapter 29 . 4/19
And this story is dead to me, I prefer when Naruto doesn't learn magic. What's the point? Ninjas can do basicaly the same stuff.
Veedramon chapter 28 . 4/19
Yay, no bigger than the actual chapter author notes!
Veedramon chapter 24 . 4/19
Author notes too long, mot reading them anymore. Post this story in a forum if you want to ramble that much.
Chris Timan chapter 35 . 4/7
Good chapter and happy birthday
GlaringEyes chapter 35 . 4/6
So we finally learn of Eva's past with Naruto's family. And the scene with the overlapping image of Nagi and Minato really picked my curiosity: will you do a chapter exploring how they met each other? I wonder if Eva knows about it too. Happy birthday! Hope you update it soon!
tera12 chapter 35 . 4/6
Haha wonderful chapter :-) :-) :-) cant wait for more:-) :-)
grimreaper40045 chapter 35 . 4/6
great song
well aren't you a funny man
Jose19 chapter 3 . 4/1
I do have a question the technique that Naruto is using to disguise himself can be easily spotted and found out by either a injury or a distraction of sorts.
Jose19 chapter 1 . 4/1
I find the story interesting but how can explain the Elemental Nations's existence to the world at large because the type of energy they use is foreign in the world of Negima because magic doesn't exist in the world of Naruto.
Kosuke-Dono chapter 35 . 4/1
When I saw this 'update', I already called it as being a prank. And what did I read? Totally nailed it.
jgkitarel chapter 35 . 4/1
Ok, then I won't. Wait, what do you mean I hit post?!
rating chapter 35 . 4/1
8 out of ten. Only cuz another one of my favorite writers did the same thing just before. Made the appeal- no I'm shitting you. I just had to get payback Somehow, and then you said not to reveiw. Seriously though looking forward to it. Enjoy your April fools day.