Reviews for Naruto, Master of the Seven Paths
helrio uzugaku chapter 3 . 4/20
I see the point your making, way to long an introduction into the story, I was actually getting frustrated with how slow it's going. The way the words flow, and the effort put into the story is exceptional though and those are always the best stories, the ones we can easily compare to an actual published book. I hope the next chapter is out soon if your working on one that is, and can't wait to see where the story goes if if progresses at all.
reviewer chapter 3 . 3/16
lovely plot
blank chapter 2 . 2/19
Okay...I starting to DISLIKE this kaede woman(spat)..naru-Chan is innocent! He will never go sane! Sorry to say this but if that hag think she live too long I would be honored to make her life shorter than it should be. Now, don't be angry... I just need to say it cuz it make me feel better
theeternalguest chapter 3 . 9/24/2014
I wander what will happen next.
ytygr chapter 2 . 3/11/2014
Grrrr that woman is such a bigot and the fact that no one in the manga or anime ever put to get her that Minato was Narutos father. I figured it out after reading the first chapter and actually never looked up or talked to anyone about the book before hand! She so sure of her self she praises Minato to the nth degree but then in the same breath disregards what he gave his life for. :Shakeshead: All of the ninjas of the leaf disappoint me.
OoOXylionOoO chapter 3 . 3/6/2014
Well I don't know where this is going but nothing looks good for Naruto...
OoOXylionOoO chapter 2 . 3/6/2014
All Kaede argument is false with four words : Kushina was Kuuyby's Jinchuiruki !
Anyway I really would like Naruto to have listened to this conversation !
Please keep up the wonderful work !

OoOXylionOoO chapter 1 . 3/6/2014
Interesting chapter, I really want to read more.
Nightmare daniell61 chapter 3 . 2/7/2014
Nightmare daniell61 chapter 2 . 2/6/2014
Nightmare daniell61 chapter 1 . 2/6/2014

naruto is not a girl..

girl- chan

boy - kun
uncageduzu chapter 3 . 1/19/2014
There is so much talking it gets boring, sorry.
uncageduzu chapter 2 . 1/19/2014
Firstly, you talk Minato up way too much, than make kurama seem more powerful than the juubi, next like no-one knows about the juubi, i'm pretty sure hiruzen didn't, but hashirama and tobirama seemed to know. Lastly that conversation was way too long and had like nothing really to do with the story. besides that its alright.
joe chapter 3 . 1/13/2014
continue this story soon it is good
winteriscoming7777 chapter 3 . 1/14/2014