Reviews for Naruto, Master of the Seven Paths
Flamarow chapter 2 . 4/12
This chapter started out as interesting but immediately became nothing but a near-useless monologue the moment it switch to Kaede "educating" Iruka. Iruka asks a simple question and only gets maybe 10 relevant lines of dialog relating to his question out of over a hundred lines of off-topic exposition that had no direct relation to the situation.

While Minato is really awesome, the only relevant information to the question I got out of it was "still a human that can't defy the laws of sealing even though he a god among ninja". Although the information was cool, it was out of place and entirely too much at once for something that came out of nowhere. It also doesn't seem to be any different that I would have expected based on the original Naruto so I feel I could have skipped everything after the pop quiz without missing anything. If you ever do a rewrite or another fanfiction, I recommend either spreading this type of information out more or at least separating it into more relevant dialog to keep it interesting. Thanks for the chapter and I look forward to reading more of your vision of this Naruto series.
Guest chapter 3 . 12/22/2015
Yeah we'll both chapters 2 and 3 I'm going to stop my reading here it's the same thing from chapter one.
Guest chapter 2 . 12/22/2015
I.. Actually wish you didn't write anything about kaede.. Too much writing on her than the story and trying your best give an explanation about her stereotype and I did read a good portion of it before nearly giving up reading this story but I'll continue with chapter 2
helrio uzugaku chapter 3 . 4/20/2015
I see the point your making, way to long an introduction into the story, I was actually getting frustrated with how slow it's going. The way the words flow, and the effort put into the story is exceptional though and those are always the best stories, the ones we can easily compare to an actual published book. I hope the next chapter is out soon if your working on one that is, and can't wait to see where the story goes if if progresses at all.
reviewer chapter 3 . 3/16/2015
lovely plot
blank chapter 2 . 2/19/2015
Okay...I starting to DISLIKE this kaede woman(spat)..naru-Chan is innocent! He will never go sane! Sorry to say this but if that hag think she live too long I would be honored to make her life shorter than it should be. Now, don't be angry... I just need to say it cuz it make me feel better
theeternalguest chapter 3 . 9/24/2014
I wander what will happen next.
ytygr chapter 2 . 3/11/2014
Grrrr that woman is such a bigot and the fact that no one in the manga or anime ever put to get her that Minato was Narutos father. I figured it out after reading the first chapter and actually never looked up or talked to anyone about the book before hand! She so sure of her self she praises Minato to the nth degree but then in the same breath disregards what he gave his life for. :Shakeshead: All of the ninjas of the leaf disappoint me.
OoOXylionOoO chapter 3 . 3/6/2014
Well I don't know where this is going but nothing looks good for Naruto...
OoOXylionOoO chapter 2 . 3/6/2014
All Kaede argument is false with four words : Kushina was Kuuyby's Jinchuiruki !
Anyway I really would like Naruto to have listened to this conversation !
Please keep up the wonderful work !
Tchouss

Xylion
OoOXylionOoO chapter 1 . 3/6/2014
Interesting chapter, I really want to read more.
Nightmare daniell61 chapter 3 . 2/7/2014

naruto is not a girl..

girl- chan

boy - kun
uncageduzu chapter 3 . 1/19/2014
There is so much talking it gets boring, sorry.
55 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »