Reviews for To the Kangaroo From the Person You Love to Hate
sCREAMS I LOVED THIS SO MUCH BYE
SoulMore chapter 2 . 7/4/2014
FAN!
Guest chapter 2 . 11/4/2013
Make jackrabbit get got under the mistletoe. Jack somehow turn into a pooka after he starts dating bunny, and have jack move into the warren. Please.
Quill Scribblings chapter 2 . 8/16/2013
Oh my... I think I have an idea of what Tooth was doing and why - oh, how delicious! Jack's inner monoligue is hilarious. I love the way he thinks.

I love how devious Tooth and North secretly are. They're plotting something - heehee!

As much as I adore this story to bits and pieces, there is one thing: I find Bunnymund's lingo to be a tad too strong. I find the written word just fine, it's just the use of so much australian slang that I find difficult to read. Thanks for reading this :)
majestic.beauty.sealed.in.ice chapter 2 . 5/2/2013
OMG I freakin LUV it! Piz piz piz piz piz piz piz piz piz piz piz piz piz piz PIZ! UPDATE SOON! I like this! No! I LUV this! So I would die to c this continue!
Sheeijan chapter 2 . 4/18/2013
Just found your fic and I'm really hoping you continue. I'm sensing all sorts of directions this could go that would be all sorts of funny and awesome!
draconicflyer chapter 2 . 4/6/2013
I think I like where this is going! Keep it up!
UnderLust-Sins chapter 2 . 4/5/2013
ooh, more, MORE PLEASE!
Guest chapter 2 . 3/15/2013
j adore
Fred chapter 2 . 2/4/2013
Please please please please PLEASE update! I would love to see this continued... like a lot!
Doug chapter 2 . 2/2/2013
I would like to see this continue...thanks!
Guest chapter 2 . 1/19/2013
Upppddddaaaaaaattteee! Please?
Guest chapter 2 . 1/19/2013
Please update soon!
Guest chapter 2 . 1/18/2013
Continue!
Ciega Chica chapter 2 . 1/20/2013
Yay a clueless Jack! Gotta love him :) Can't wait for what comes next!