Reviews for Camp Zuko
It's-Nothing-Just-A-Wolf chapter 22 . 7/11/2016
Wow...I'm not sure how I feel about this. It's so good and so sad!
It's-Nothing-Just-A-Wolf chapter 20 . 7/10/2016
Never. Never too much. I really hope Kudan is a good guy. I like it better when Sokka likes him. This is really sweet and I'm glad things are working out.
It's-Nothing-Just-A-Wolf chapter 6 . 7/1/2016
Ugh I just love all of the relationships and oh my gosh this is just so good!
It's-Nothing-Just-A-Wolf chapter 4 . 7/1/2016
I love this more than I can say. This is probably the best chapter! I love the understanding you have put between the two.
It's-Nothing-Just-A-Wolf chapter 3 . 6/30/2016
I love this more than I can say. Thank you for making both of the two really understanding.
It's-Nothing-Just-A-Wolf chapter 2 . 6/30/2016
Oh I just love the relationship building! So stinking cute.
It's-Nothing-Just-A-Wolf chapter 1 . 6/30/2016
This is very interesting. Can't wait to see where it goes.
Luizals chapter 30 . 4/5/2016
MY FUCKING GOD OF FANFICS, was this an awesome fucking perfect, interesting, well paced, well developed fic?! It fucking is ! Seriously! So AWESOME
THANKS
dayanlover chapter 2 . 3/28/2016
nikesilvermoon chapter 1 . 3/6/2016
You know, this is a very well-written story you have here. I was just (and still) put off by the title. Before reading the summary, I thought this would be a crackfic one shot of some shorts! By you know what, the plot is awesome, the characterization is great and I loved the bonding moments! I just wonder why you named it Camp Zuko though...
carmen.sandyeggo chapter 1 . 2/28/2016
This story is so well written. I love how the author takes their time explaining all of the life events and situations. The plot, though it is classic, had its own drama, personality, love, humor and, cleverness. Bravo.
Quite96Bitter chapter 30 . 10/20/2015
Extraordinarily. Excellent writing skills, enjoyed a ton.
Thank you.
MissKyuubi chapter 30 . 10/4/2015
I love it, first ATLA story I've read and it was brilliant, although I think the baby's name should have been mizuka, then it would have parts of all three of their names but mizuki is still lovely :)
Good work!
Kyuubi
asm chapter 30 . 9/23/2015
sweet- the last 2 paragraphs were a great way to wrap it up. thanks 4 sharing with us
Kris Senju chapter 7 . 9/22/2015
holy shit i hope he breaks up with her.