Reviews for Camp Zuko
Quite96Bitter chapter 30 . 10/20/2015
Extraordinarily. Excellent writing skills, enjoyed a ton.
Thank you.
MissKyuubi chapter 30 . 10/4/2015
I love it, first ATLA story I've read and it was brilliant, although I think the baby's name should have been mizuka, then it would have parts of all three of their names but mizuki is still lovely :)
Good work!
Kyuubi
asm chapter 30 . 9/23/2015
sweet- the last 2 paragraphs were a great way to wrap it up. thanks 4 sharing with us
Kris Awesomeness chapter 7 . 9/22/2015
holy shit i hope he breaks up with her.
Kris Awesomeness chapter 6 . 9/22/2015
oh shit good luck and dont die buddy
Kris Awesomeness chapter 5 . 9/22/2015
those two thats so cute
Kris Awesomeness chapter 4 . 9/22/2015
holy shit.
Kris Awesomeness chapter 3 . 9/22/2015
yeah that must be awkward.
Kris Awesomeness chapter 2 . 9/22/2015
im glad they had fun.
Kris Awesomeness chapter 1 . 9/22/2015
thats got sucks guys. i feel for them. i hope he dumps mai.
NearlyHeadlessZielkeDragon chapter 30 . 8/29/2015
YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YESYES YES YES YES YESYES YES YES YES YESYES YES YES YES YESYES YES YES YES YESYES YES YES YES YESYES YES YES YES YESYES YES YES YES YESYES YES YES YES YESYES YES YES YES YESYES YES YES YES YESYES YES YES YES YESYES YES YES YES YESYES YES YES YES YESYES YES YES YES YESYES YES YES YES YESYES YES YES YES YESYES YES YES YES YESYES YES YES YES YESYES YES YES YES YESYES YES YES YES YESYES YES YES YES YESYES YES YES YES YESYES YES YES YES YESYES YES YES YES YESYES YES YES YES YESYES YES YES YES YESYES YES YES YES YESYES YES YES YES YESYES YES YES YES YESYES YES YES YES YES Thank you so much for this awesome and amazing and well written and plot-ful and emotional and characterdevelopmentful fanfiction! IT WAS PERFECT! you should be proud! Lot of hugs to you! Best AtLA fanfic EVER is not the best fanfic ever at all! I enjoyed every single chapter and it took me three days to read because i didn't want to rush it, i wanted to revel in it for days! thank you thank you!
Hopelesslylostfangirl chapter 30 . 8/1/2015
Ok, personally I'm more of a Zutara fan myself, but this was absolutely adorable. I loved it!
Ultimashadow chapter 30 . 7/3/2015
AHHHHHHHHHH this was so good it made me sad to see it ending. Such an amazing story, i think i'll read it again some day in the future. Thank you so much for this beautiful story.
Guest chapter 7 . 7/2/2015
In love with this story! I just started reading fafic again and I'm hooked!
Guest chapter 30 . 6/29/2015
That was so amazing and perfect! Ahh! Thank you so much for writing this! I love your writing and I really hope you do more!