Reviews for Camp Zuko
nopezope chapter 21 . 4/16
This is such an amazing story! If you ever wrote a novel I would buy every copy ever. All of them. I have laughed like an idiot and fumed like the cabbage vendor, and now my head (my everything actually) is about to explode. Gahh, update soon, pleeaassseeee? Don't leave your fans in the dark here; we miss you!
Kitsune fuyu chapter 21 . 3/19
I love it I simply love it. This story is really great
Will you please UPDATE . I really want to know if Kudan is Fire Lord Zuko 's brother.
MadaSasu chapter 21 . 10/23/2013
MOREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE UPDATEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE NOWWWWWWWWWWWWW!
James C chapter 21 . 10/21/2013
This is an amazing story! please keep it coming!
FireFox Vixen chapter 21 . 9/26/2013
Can't wait to read more:D
taramegareader chapter 11 . 8/22/2013
please update please!
DeathsHeadMoth chapter 21 . 7/30/2013
Oh! I love mysteries! Thanks!
DHM
alex chapter 21 . 7/17/2013
This is one of my fav Sokka/Zuko stories so far! Plz update soon! And I suspected Kudan to be family, u made it obvious.
NJay-Ficilist chapter 21 . 7/13/2013
WHAT!? *faints*
Kigen Dawn chapter 21 . 7/12/2013
Well that was unexpected, but I will admit to having thought the same after last chap
cassy1994 chapter 21 . 7/11/2013
I hope if Kudan is Zuko's brother, he doesn't want the throne. I kindof want him to be known to the palace or to those who need to know but to everyone else known just as Zuko's personal attendant whether he is Zuko's brother or not.
CharlieRoz chapter 21 . 7/11/2013
Whoa a twist! Aw Kudan! I like where this is heading :)
But man... I knew something was going to happen... Too much happiness not enough stress haha
Calenture chapter 21 . 7/11/2013
I'm dead. I love this so much!
child who is cool chapter 20 . 7/4/2013
Great chapter
NJay-Ficilist chapter 20 . 7/2/2013
This chapter...oh my goodness (faints from awesomeness)