Reviews for Camp Zuko
shelbeylee chapter 30 . 8/1
Ok, personally I'm more of a Zutara fan myself, but this was absolutely adorable. I loved it!
Ultimashadow chapter 30 . 7/3
AHHHHHHHHHH this was so good it made me sad to see it ending. Such an amazing story, i think i'll read it again some day in the future. Thank you so much for this beautiful story.
In love with this story! I just started reading fafic again and I'm hooked!
That was so amazing and perfect! Ahh! Thank you so much for writing this! I love your writing and I really hope you do more!
SlytherinLegacie 338 chapter 30 . 6/23
Aww, this was a nice story, i can’t really compere it to others since it’s my first one, but it was very nice

~Happy Writing!~
SlytherinLegacie 338 chapter 20 . 6/23
(~*BookMark*~)

i am enjoying this a lot ~Happy Writing!~
SlytherinLegacie 338 chapter 10 . 6/22
the part where sakka;s father said "you take care fo yourself" you laft out the word 'care'

grate sotry so far,this is my first 'Last Airbender' stroy and im loving it! :D
Kigen Dawn chapter 30 . 6/22
Happy ending for everyone
cassy1994 chapter 30 . 6/22
Ahhh babies! Super cute chapter, you could have named the baby Mizuka and still have done the naming it after the fire lord and after her parents, just a thought. I did think the name was super cute though.
Kim chapter 8 . 6/6
I like how you made Mai mad but somewhat reasonable.
Kim chapter 5 . 6/5
Yaaaayyy. That's so cute
Kim chapter 1 . 6/5
Yeeeaaahhh. I finally started.
It's wonderful, even though there were tense moments. I like a bit of drama. Or a lot.
starbucks4life chapter 29 . 1/27
I have been reading your story since chapter 1 and i must say you are a very talented writer. I love this story and i wish it could continue. But i think this was a good way to end it. Loved the way you portrayed life in the fire nation and how quan and kudan turned out. Overall i loved this story especially this chapter. You have gained another reader.
Josh chapter 29 . 1/27
Please continue writing this. This story is amazing and I've been dying to read more. PLEASE!
Omg when is the next chapter gonna come out please hurry I've been dying to read it