Reviews for Slow Time
Kensy Echo chapter 4 . 12/15/2015
It's a really beautiful story ... I love your writing style and your way of showing their feeling, what they've lost, what's remain, and how it's difficult for them to continue their life like this (at least I feel that kind of emotion here, hehe) BUT, they have each other w9

I think there are many things that haven't explained yet? But, I just really enjoy the pace and just the flow of the story~ So, will you continue it? :') I'm not forcing you, but I'll put this story in my story alert :D

Thank you for the story! And keep writing :D

KensyEcho
Loner Kid chapter 4 . 11/14/2015
Sorry but i have to stop here
This story is too confusing. Theres no explanation of whats going on. The plot seems to be going no where. Too many things that have yet to be explained... I cant take it anymore.
Loner Kid chapter 3 . 11/14/2015
I dont get it
Im confused
So kaito faked his death
But what happened to conan?
Loner Kid chapter 2 . 11/13/2015
Wait did kuroba faked his death?
And who is katou kidou? That name is really lame btw
And why isnt ran cooking? Why the hell is agasa on a tour? Abd wheres haibara? And whats with that thing on kid's wrist?
Loner Kid chapter 1 . 11/13/2015
Awww so cute
I want to see the police wrestling the monocle from conan xDD
Hi chapter 4 . 5/25/2015
This is really good man. If you ever pick it up again it'd be amazing :D
Shana-Fujioka chapter 4 . 5/20/2015
I love this story! Please update someday, because I'm really curious as to what's gonna happen next. :D And I'm looking forward to more KidCon-scenes, as they're totally adorable and a flustered Conan is so cute. :3

Ps. Don't mind the long chapters, I like it more, if I have to read more (as long as it's interesting and your story is).
Triva chapter 4 . 3/19/2015
This is so beautiful...you have such a mastery of words! This story just grabs at all of my emotions and juggles them like a circus act; it's amazing!
Yumi Edogawa chapter 4 . 3/10/2015
Ahhh, how cute (-) Kaito is trying to cheer up Conan. What really happened in America though? Obviously it wasn't Shinichi that died. Was it completely fabricated or was it actually Heiji? Did the Black Organization do it in an attempt to draw out Shinichi? Hmm, on second thought that doesn't seem like something they would do...
chibi raven-san chapter 4 . 1/29/2014
I enjoyed reading this. Good paragraph lengths- it made it easier to read. Looking foward to your next update.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/4/2013
Good story but kind of hard to tell what's going on
Lady of the Shards chapter 4 . 8/21/2013
I have absolutely no problem with your long chapters. And I look forward to seeing where this story goes next.
Lady of the Shards chapter 3 . 8/21/2013
You have it me extremely worried about Conan.
Lady of the Shards chapter 2 . 8/21/2013