Reviews for Notes
mingthemusical chapter 7 . 3/22/2013
Aw! Why is Draco so negative so much?
nf19 chapter 7 . 1/28/2013
Update soooon :)
Courtney.1.1 chapter 7 . 1/26/2013
Tht was good keep going im waiting
Guest chapter 6 . 1/21/2013
Please update again soon, I absoloutly love this fan fiction so far!
nf19 chapter 6 . 1/20/2013
Great story, update soon! :)
Jimmielee chapter 5 . 1/16/2013
This is a great story, just read it to day, don't stop!
xxzombiealpacaxx chapter 6 . 1/18/2013
Ooh! Whats going to happen? :D The suspence is killing me!
PhoenixEye10000 chapter 6 . 1/18/2013
AHH! THE TRUTH! next chapter please! ;D
Courtney.1.1 chapter 6 . 1/18/2013
please please please keep writing. i love cliff hangers but i hate them on fanfiction. the expense kills me!
Courtney.1.1 chapter 5 . 1/17/2013
i dont really care if you do that but i do care that you update and keep writing your awesome. but please update quicker!1
sheldon.will.you.marry.me chapter 5 . 1/17/2013
you should definantly stard adding chapter titles
love your work.
Lady Elizabeth of New York chapter 1 . 1/16/2013
Okay, I know I shouldn't be here because I'm not a Draco/Hermione fan but I had to tell you. That this is a great idea. Very unique. You should be getting a lot of reviews. Because this idea is a great one.
Courtney.1.1 chapter 4 . 1/11/2013
I like it so far. It is interesting and different. Very different
The only mary potter chapter 3 . 1/4/2013
That was really good. I have no comment this time though, that's new. ;) I'm glad that you have a plan on updating regularly. I have this friend who rights great stories, but unless you bug her nonstop about writing it, she could take weeks. Well, I look forward to seeing the next chapters.
Bye! :)
The only mary potter chapter 2 . 12/30/2012
Im so glad u updated, i was reading all the other fanfics and now im hooked on this one. Kust curios, hermione never said she was from out of the country, so how does he know that, and what country is she from
And hurry with the next one, sometimes i wish that i find some of these stories later, so that i have some of the story to work with, and i dont get impatient. Well, whatever. I hope this is one of the reviews that motivates you, (i try my best)
Bye! :)