Reviews for As Sure As the Sun Will Rise
m.Autumn chapter 6 . 5/13/2013
This is all written so well! Love the detail and the world you've created for the characters... Can't wait to read more and to meet the beast!
Haruka Minamino chapter 6 . 4/29/2013
Is there any way to convince you to kindly continue this inspired reimagining? :)
kittyhawk09 chapter 6 . 4/25/2013
Thanks for the update. Are you British yourself? I'm just wondering why you chose to make Gaston American. Also will the French immigrant, Adrian have a larger role in this story? Sorry for all the questions but I'm really hoping to get a small hint of what will be coming up.
flamethrowerqueen chapter 6 . 4/24/2013
Wonderful. So happy that you've updated again! Your writing style is very easy-going, and I think you're starting to move things along at a good pace, now that your exposition has been properly set up.

Now, onto our first meeting! With maybe a chapter in between, I'm not greedy. ;)
Bibliophile AKA Ima chapter 5 . 2/5/2013
This is excellent. So far, you've done a really good job of changing things enough to be true to the setting (and even though I basically know what's going to happen, at least to extent, I don't know how it'll happen, and there's still suspense) while also staying entirely true to the spirit of the original. Also, this was in a previous chapter, but I just have to say that I literally squee'd at the Pride and Prejudice reference; I've always thought the parallels were interesting, and I was kind of delighted that someone else not only noticed them but used them as a device in a fanfic. Anyway, I'm really enjoying this so far, and I'm looking forward to more.
PhantomFan01 chapter 4 . 1/19/2013
That Captain can't take a hint can he? Can't wait for the next chapter :)
kittyhawk09 chapter 4 . 1/16/2013
I love the Pride and Prejudice reference. It's one of my favorite books.
akrahn chapter 1 . 1/15/2013
This is a refreshing piece of work. Well-written, interesting resetting of the story, and enough new facets to the characters to keep it interesting. Please keep writing - I am excited to see how you develop this.
WildGypsyWoman12 chapter 4 . 1/15/2013
Alright! Loving this so far!
PhantomFan01 chapter 3 . 1/10/2013
Awww they are so sweet together but I think dear Isabelle has heard that story one too many times :/ Can't wait for the next chapter :)
kittyhawk09 chapter 3 . 1/9/2013
Good start. You made the transfer from 17th century France to 20th century England very well. I can' t wait to read more.
Merlin chapter 2 . 1/8/2013
Me again. ;)
What a fantastic chapter! I can't write much more save for that, but I shuddered at thinking about those air sirens. *shivers* I could just about hear them splitting through the air.
By the way? In your sentence where you speak about the sirens, you misspelled "air" as "ait". (:
Lol. Minor mistake! But one I thought you'd like to know about. (:
Lovely, wonderful chapter. I liked its depth and plot thickening!
Can't wait to read on!
Sincerely,
Merlin's Ward Jack
Merlin's Ward Jack chapter 1 . 1/8/2013
LOL.
If Stephenie Myers can do it...
Lord, those books are horrible. I can't say that I haven't read the first one. I have. And I also can't say that I haven't seen clips of the movies. I've done that too.
But still.
Horribly written, crazy, ludicrous acting...
I should stop before I get ambushed. I apologize Twilight fans! This isn't directed towards you! I just don't like it in general. If you want to read a vampire book? Read Robin McKinley's "Sunshine". That is AMAZING.
...Ahm. Anyway. I'm sorry! This is supposed to be a review on this chapter! On your writing. Not what you wrote on your homepage. ;)

Extraordinary.
You obviously are meant to be a writer.
Your dialogue flows beautifully, your accents are legit, and your grammar impeccable.
I also appreciate your character developments, and your descriptions of the backdrop around both the boy and cart driver.
Fantastic job. Thank you so much for posting! This is definitely going to be favorited and followed by me. I've been waiting for find a story of this caliber.
I believe I've hit the jack pot.
Sincerely,
Merlin
Sudoku.Music.Banana chapter 2 . 1/7/2013
Interesting. Keep writing!
Lierin chapter 2 . 1/5/2013
Very well written, great setting, engaging and interesting. I can't wait to see how things unfold. You've got the characters spot on! Please keep on writing and updating!