Reviews for Christmas
I loved reading this story!Poor Ed but now he has a cake for himself, I want a cake too :3
Jenstone chapter 1 . 1/25
Wow! I'm not really a Roy/Ed fan (I prefer Parental!RoyEd), but this was just so great I think I might start shipping them again!

So cute, I wish I could have read this on Christmas instead of now, though.
Notmakingapennam chapter 1 . 11/26/2014
So here I am over here now...and let me tell you...you can write Ed and Roy! I think my heart skipped a beat. This piece is a little treasure! Ed is f&$king HILarious.
PleasantlyPremeditated chapter 1 . 11/19/2014
So many feels! This was such a warm, comfortable read. I'm definitely reading it again on Christmas Eve. I like to save a bunch of nice holiday fics to enjoy on their respective holidays and this fits the bill perfectly. Characterization is on point, the interactions were hilarious and realistic, and this really just felt very believable. Great job. )
Lana chapter 1 . 10/28/2014
Noooo why didn't I wait for Christmas? It was so cute! Could have been a great gift.

I have no self control.
batsbloodsoup chapter 1 . 6/29/2014
Ok, this story took up most of my night. Am I mad about that? No. Wanna know why? This was the greatest story that I've read of Ed/Mustang in a while! :D I loved it so much! Amazing work!
Guest chapter 1 . 5/17/2014
Great Roy and Ed! You did a wonderous job with both of them and the Hughes house had me rolling! I think a sequel is in order.
JazmineElric chapter 1 . 4/20/2014
I normally don't like yaoi but this was awesome XD
FoxiestMamaECVR chapter 1 . 3/6/2014
THIS STORY WAS AMAZING! IT WAS SO FUNNY OMG! WHAT GLARING ERROR!? I WAS LAUGHING SO HARD I COULDN'T SEE THE SCREEN!

Are you writing a continuation with Easter? PLZ CAN YOU! OMG! THIS WAS THE BEST!
MemoriesOfVoxei chapter 1 . 1/27/2014
WHAT!? I NEVER LEFT A REVIEW!? OMG I'M SUCH A BAD READER! You know I read that a while ago right? Even before reading Foolish For You and before The Silent Heart and even before Another Run of Events! I didn't even know you were the one who wrote this fic until I browsed your profile after reading Another Run of Events... seriously, all of your fics I've read are incredible! I don't know if I reviewed your other FMA one-shots, but if I didn't, then I want to tell you that they were hilarious! XD It's really fun reading, and even this one is a mix of fun and hurt!Ed. And you KNOW I CAN'T FIGHT AGAINST HURT!ED, NEVER!

YOU KNOW WHO I AM! So no signature this time ;) Deal with it! x3
Sokkasm chapter 1 . 1/10/2014
I can't believe how God damn adorable and fluffy this is. I don't care about shipping anymore, I officially am no longer creeped out by royed, and this story is beautiful. Excuse me while I drown on the fluffyness and read your other stories.
MARYLOVER chapter 1 . 12/22/2013
Merry Christmas to you too! I had fun reading it!
BitsSamuraiY chapter 1 . 12/22/2013
So glad this was recommended to me. It was stunningly adorable and hysterical. So many different parts made me laugh! I love this sliver side of Ed where he's so incredibly demanding and unreasonable. Coupled with Roy's more reasonable approaches how can we expect to get anything but great entertainment. A fabulous read here. Your one shots are just as good as your mile long stories although these make me greedy for more.
gaap237 chapter 1 . 12/21/2013
Ed was HILARIOUS in this one. Hughes being diplomatic and getting the heck out of that bathroom also made me laugh.

Great job!
AspergianStoryteller chapter 1 . 12/21/2013
Well done. Merry Christmas.