Reviews for Christmas Spirit
Libertea-Rose chapter 1 . 8/30/2013
Wow. I blimmin' love you. Right from that first sentence about 'holding a proper conversation with family while writing shit like this' I was filled with admiration for you. Then I read on and... wow. Just wow. That was hot. I mean, I firmly ship PruAus (and in my head Roderich realises he made a mistake after spending a lonely Christmas by himself and they get back together after a romantic Christmassy confession... but that's another story) but I have a weak spot for PruCan and I just love how France, Prussia and Canada work as a threesome. Amazing fic, great job, really.

By the way, I like the bit at the end. For some reason, I've noticed a bit of a trend in smutty one-shots in finishing it of on a jokey note like that, but it was definitely worth adding it, made me giggle at least.

Also, I feel the need to mention that, in listing the Christmas guests, you included ALL of my favourite ships (with the PruAus exception, of course) and I feel the need to give you a big hi-five for that... *hi-fives*

Well, that's all from me. Xx
Guest chapter 1 . 3/25/2013
'Outside of Francis and Matthew's house' Japan, Hungary and I are recording their threesome and selling it to yaoi fangirls
Guest chapter 1 . 12/31/2012
*noooosebleeed* xP that was super hot. I honestly hope the three of them stay together like that. XP