Reviews for For Real
Awesome story! You write so good the relationship between Seth and Dean! I loved it! Hope you continue this story!
texamy chapter 21 . 8/26/2014
You rock! So glad I followed luvcmpunk314's recommendation to read this. More please :)
ambroseroxx621 chapter 21 . 8/25/2014
Thank you mxjoyride for this beautiful read! I did NOT want the ride to be over. This was so hot... I absolutely LOVE love LoVEd it!
Xenarocks99 chapter 21 . 7/16/2014
Too effin hot those two :) loved it.
boredomdelux chapter 21 . 7/14/2014
Dean is so in character in this one, it was a delight to read! When Seth punches him and he just laughs in his face, man, i can SO picture that.
And who can say no to some hot 69-ing on a monday night. I sure as hell can't. You never disappoint, Mx. Keep doing all those wonderful things you do.
Love once again, the(nowhotandsweaty)avengeddonut
lcp314 chapter 21 . 7/14/2014
I like Dean driving that, making Seth give him what he clearly wanted there. So manipulative. make them have crazy sexness forever.
AshJovillette chapter 21 . 7/14/2014
This two are made for each other
inventedcanada chapter 21 . 7/14/2014
more perfection. i love the lustful violence, the blood. this made my night. great job as always. xoxo
redsandman99 chapter 21 . 7/13/2014
These two...oh these two. I've been having a lot of Ambrollins feelings lately and this is always a treat to read.
Breathe Artistic chapter 21 . 7/13/2014
I'm not exaggerating when I say that as soon as I finished reading this chapter; the biggest rumble of thunder and flash of lightning happened outside. Incredibly appropriate for these two; a rumbling storm.

I actually reread this whole thing over the last couple of days and I'm always very excited to get those emails that this has been updated. This chapter I think was one of my favorites, along with the reversal of the last one. Man, bottom!Dean/top!Seth makes my life, and you wrote it so deliciously. I like what's happening with them, with Dean seemingly sort of unraveling a little bit and Seth asserting a little force (him telling Dean to fight back, just YES. I fucking love it).

I can't even think of words anymore, but I adore this fic, always.
raehex chapter 21 . 7/13/2014
Oh god oh god oh man, mx, mx these boys, these fucking boys. I can't even think of anything constructive to say to you, just I want to roll around crying because THESE BOYS.
boredomdelux chapter 19 . 7/6/2014
Mx is BACK with a vengeance! Just now had the time to get caught up with these last two chapters, and i have to say we're starting out good.
I think i've told you before that this is the only story with kinks like these that i've ever gotten into. This has not changed. Consider yourself special ;) theavengeddonut
boredomdelux chapter 20 . 7/6/2014
*sizzles*
Mx, you've found my weakness, you sneaky fucker. Dean bottoming will forever be the death of me. Especially when he's (almost) never taken it before. And with your knack for mood-setting and colorful language, you wrote it just right! My only wish is that you'd have dragged it out for longer, but hey, a fangirl can't always get everything she asks for ;)

"Seth told him not to stop. And he stopped. His head had flashed with the thought of Seth pale and quiet, that fucking belt still around his neck. And his lips begged Seth's for mercy." As always, I like to psychoanalyze characters, and this line spoke volumes to me. You're a lady of few, wisely chosen words, so I read between the lines where I can. I see this as Dean realizing that he's becoming "soft" for Seth, not wanting to hurt him or almost kill him, despite Seth's request for him to do so. Dean realizes he might be developing actual romantic feelings for him, and it unnerves him. It confuses him, because he never thought it would happen. But it also fuels him. That's what makes him so shifty and restless, and he ends up asking Seth to indulge him in his vulnerability, to acknowledge it, by letting Seth top him. Damn.

That's how I see it, at least, and I thought i'd share to see if i'm right or if i'm embarrassingly wrong X) This story is really something special, though. So glad you're continuing it. And keep doing updates at your own pace, that way the result will be that much better :) theavengeddonut
EveIyapo chapter 20 . 7/6/2014
First of all... is it Christmas?! Two updates in 24 hours?! What?!

Now that my initial shock is out of the way... I did enjoy seeing their relationship continue to play out amidst the Shield's breakup. Seemed to make their foreplay and sex even hotter with more fuel for Dean's dirty mouth.

Also, has taking on so many of Seth's demons finally starting to break Dean too? Has this been going on all along or has Dean just been hiding how badly it's affecting him? I'm really excited to see where this goes!

Happily awaiting your next update! Don't stay away so long ;)
giadysik chapter 20 . 7/6/2014
Loved this - both chapters. The reversal was just - ugh. Perfectly perfect. What a terrific update! You're spoiling us and I love it!