Reviews for For Real
Guest chapter 21 . 12/24/2015
You should totally continue this story it's really good and amazing and you can really the connection Dean and Seth have that only they understand mxjoyride
BigSister2 chapter 21 . 12/2/2015
The imagery and vividness in each chapter is freaking amazing. Words can't even describe how great I find out, but it's definitely Top Notch. And the scenes between Dean and Seth are very hot. Ive thoroughly enjoyed every chapter.
Guest chapter 21 . 8/8/2015
please update
Guest chapter 21 . 5/1/2015
Awesome story! You write so good the relationship between Seth and Dean! I loved it! Hope you continue this story!
texamy chapter 21 . 8/26/2014
You rock! So glad I followed luvcmpunk314's recommendation to read this. More please :)
ambroseroxx621 chapter 21 . 8/25/2014
Thank you mxjoyride for this beautiful read! I did NOT want the ride to be over. This was so hot... I absolutely LOVE love LoVEd it!
Xenarocks99 chapter 21 . 7/16/2014
Too effin hot those two :) loved it.
boredomdelux chapter 21 . 7/14/2014
Dean is so in character in this one, it was a delight to read! When Seth punches him and he just laughs in his face, man, i can SO picture that.
And who can say no to some hot 69-ing on a monday night. I sure as hell can't. You never disappoint, Mx. Keep doing all those wonderful things you do.
Love once again, the(nowhotandsweaty)avengeddonut
lcp314 chapter 21 . 7/14/2014
I like Dean driving that, making Seth give him what he clearly wanted there. So manipulative. make them have crazy sexness forever.
AshJovillette chapter 21 . 7/14/2014
This two are made for each other
inventedcanada chapter 21 . 7/14/2014
more perfection. i love the lustful violence, the blood. this made my night. great job as always. xoxo
redsandman99 chapter 21 . 7/13/2014
These two...oh these two. I've been having a lot of Ambrollins feelings lately and this is always a treat to read.
Breathe Artistic chapter 21 . 7/13/2014
I'm not exaggerating when I say that as soon as I finished reading this chapter; the biggest rumble of thunder and flash of lightning happened outside. Incredibly appropriate for these two; a rumbling storm.

I actually reread this whole thing over the last couple of days and I'm always very excited to get those emails that this has been updated. This chapter I think was one of my favorites, along with the reversal of the last one. Man, bottom!Dean/top!Seth makes my life, and you wrote it so deliciously. I like what's happening with them, with Dean seemingly sort of unraveling a little bit and Seth asserting a little force (him telling Dean to fight back, just YES. I fucking love it).

I can't even think of words anymore, but I adore this fic, always.
lycambrose chapter 21 . 7/13/2014
Oh god oh god oh man, mx, mx these boys, these fucking boys. I can't even think of anything constructive to say to you, just I want to roll around crying because THESE BOYS.
boredomdelux chapter 19 . 7/6/2014
Mx is BACK with a vengeance! Just now had the time to get caught up with these last two chapters, and i have to say we're starting out good.
I think i've told you before that this is the only story with kinks like these that i've ever gotten into. This has not changed. Consider yourself special ;) theavengeddonut