Reviews for These Stolen Moments
noMuku chapter 3 . 1/14/2014
This is so incredibly cute! So perfect!
Mukuro234 chapter 3 . 7/17/2013
Hehevery cute I very much enjoyed it
raindownchaos chapter 3 . 6/4/2013
HAHAHA! I couldn't stop laughing, when they turned getting Naruto and Gaara together into a mission! They sounded so serious!
PedoBear.Rapes.You chapter 3 . 6/1/2013
Mission Successful. yessums.
Guest chapter 3 . 4/14/2013
How ADORABLE! A kiss on the heart and a will-you-love-it-better moment. The voyeurs outside the door were pretty funny.
Lavender Kisses chapter 3 . 4/5/2013
I'm hyperventilating. This fic was too cute. sakjdnasfhsdifds;Dlkjdsag i can't! But seriously this was a really good fic. It gave me all the feels. And like I said, it was so cute. Reading this fanfiction reminded me of why I love this paring. Thank you so much for writing and posting this. I adore this story to bits and it's now one of my favorite fanfictions.
sasookeisreallycool chapter 3 . 3/30/2013
This was so cute. I absolutely love when Gaara was tending to Naruto's injuries by kissing him. It made me squeal.
Insanely-Yours96 chapter 3 . 2/19/2013
OH MY GOD I CAN'T BREATHE OVER HOW MUCH I LOVE THIS. No, seriously, I'm hyperventilating. I'm *dying*.

Oh. My... Yes, more, please. Wow. This story. It's just... one of the most tremendous things I have ever, in my life, read. Just. So sweet and heartfelt and I think I'm sort of melting. Um. Just so much LOVE.
yaionarusasu chapter 1 . 1/26/2013
LOVE IT! ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!
Airy89 chapter 3 . 1/25/2013
So cuteeeeeee...i really love your fic
Darkmaster of the arts chapter 3 . 1/16/2013
Awww. Absolutely beautiful! Enjoyed this fic so much, and I adore this pairing. Very well written and a pleasure to read
Ari The Fox chapter 3 . 1/10/2013
*was reading this in class and snickering quietly* i loved it this is great!
ShadesofStrange chapter 3 . 1/7/2013
Happy late new Year to you too! :P and what better way to start a year than a cute little narugaa fic! 3
Dead account no longer here chapter 3 . 1/6/2013
very cute.
Wordy Blackbirdy chapter 3 . 1/5/2013
That was adorable!
The way you made Gaara hesitant about love was great, its something that many writers don't portray very well.
Loved how you ended it with "Mission successful." it was the perfect finishing touch!

- Birdy