Reviews for These Stolen Moments
Sa-Ga-Ne chapter 3 . 1/3
That was amazing. Naruto cared about Gaara so much that he was willing to make a whole romantic mission for his cute redhead. And even though the plan went wrong, Naruto still got his Gaara in the end. I love the connection between the first and third chapter, with the 'healing kisses'. Gaara is so naïve, and it's so ADORABLE!
Crimson flower chapter 2 . 11/7/2016
I must say this was well thought of. Narugaa is my favorite pairing of all time. I also love the fact that this had no real yaoi. I seriously love this fic VERY much and hope to see other narugaa like this.
noMuku chapter 3 . 1/14/2014
This is so incredibly cute! So perfect!
Mukuro234 chapter 3 . 7/17/2013
Hehevery cute I very much enjoyed it
raindownchaos chapter 3 . 6/4/2013
HAHAHA! I couldn't stop laughing, when they turned getting Naruto and Gaara together into a mission! They sounded so serious!
PedoBear.Rapes.You chapter 3 . 6/1/2013
Mission Successful. yessums.
Guest chapter 3 . 4/14/2013
How ADORABLE! A kiss on the heart and a will-you-love-it-better moment. The voyeurs outside the door were pretty funny.
Lavender Kisses chapter 3 . 4/5/2013
I'm hyperventilating. This fic was too cute. sakjdnasfhsdifds;Dlkjdsag i can't! But seriously this was a really good fic. It gave me all the feels. And like I said, it was so cute. Reading this fanfiction reminded me of why I love this paring. Thank you so much for writing and posting this. I adore this story to bits and it's now one of my favorite fanfictions.
sasookeisreallycool chapter 3 . 3/30/2013
This was so cute. I absolutely love when Gaara was tending to Naruto's injuries by kissing him. It made me squeal.
Insanely-Yours96 chapter 3 . 2/19/2013
OH MY GOD I CAN'T BREATHE OVER HOW MUCH I LOVE THIS. No, seriously, I'm hyperventilating. I'm *dying*.

Oh. My... Yes, more, please. Wow. This story. It's just... one of the most tremendous things I have ever, in my life, read. Just. So sweet and heartfelt and I think I'm sort of melting. Um. Just so much LOVE.
yaionarusasu chapter 1 . 1/26/2013
LOVE IT! ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!
Airy89 chapter 3 . 1/25/2013
So cuteeeeeee...i really love your fic
Darkmaster of the arts chapter 3 . 1/16/2013
Awww. Absolutely beautiful! Enjoyed this fic so much, and I adore this pairing. Very well written and a pleasure to read
Madame Red Wolf chapter 3 . 1/10/2013
*was reading this in class and snickering quietly* i loved it this is great!
ShadesofStrange chapter 3 . 1/7/2013
Happy late new Year to you too! :P and what better way to start a year than a cute little narugaa fic! 3