Reviews for Contract
God's Demonic Messenger chapter 17 . 8/2/2014
I will admit, after having read your 4-part series and most of this story, I was stoked for how you'd end end this, but... I was frankly disappointed.
This is not to say I didn't enjoy it, no, no! But while the first 15 chapters had me on the edge of my theoretical seat, 16 and 17 fell flat.
I expected there to be more Game, more substance! Arthur saw Dracula at the gathering, there's no way Dracula wouldn't notice him back! There could have been a confrontation at the social, restricted by social conventions, an assault on the Dragonswell estate (headcannon Draculas English alias) only to find him ready and waiting, to challenge Abraham to a game of wits. Perhaps Abraham would lose, and who knows where it could go from there, perhaps something like Awaken could occur.
My point is, you don't set up Holmes and moriarty, build up all this anticipation and observation, only to have moriarty have an allergic reaction to peanuts or a deadly asthma attack.

I say again, I love your work. I got the feeling you had put down this story and I know half a loaf is better than none. I know that there's a new baby in the house (congratulations) so you have much more important things to attend to. Fan fiction writing has more interaction between writer and reader, and this is but one humble fan's opinion.
tophis1 chapter 17 . 7/10/2014
I love all of your Dracula stories. This is great
Panakeia chapter 17 . 5/26/2014
Great story, Abraham showed being a worthy opponent at the end, catching Dracula twice wasn't that much challenge for him.
Catcrazzed chapter 17 . 5/21/2014
nice!
Gina Ichimaru's girl chapter 17 . 5/20/2014
Ha that was an awsome ending to this story! Although I would never want to be wakened that way! Abraham's shock at the stupidity of the British vampires was hilarious. Favorited.

Gina
Krazyfanfiction1 chapter 17 . 5/20/2014
AMAZING chapter as always.
well worth the wait.

keep up the good work as usual
blackwolfgirl88 chapter 17 . 5/20/2014
Haha awsome
Schingiuire Vristalica chapter 17 . 5/20/2014
Simply lovely 333 Thank you so much for the update and the ending! Your work is always inspiring :3
Moontan chapter 5 . 4/26/2014
I tried to find the image you spoke of, but I wasn't sure where to find it, since the OVA doesn't seem to HAVE an intro per se. Not like the other anime, with the song and credits.
Moontan chapter 16 . 4/25/2014
Oh, I'm really liking this one. As much as I've enjoyed your other stories so far, this is the one that I most see the Alucard from the two animated series mirrored in. With the degree of respect mixed with the desire to see who is best and his odd possessiveness, it's not hard to imagine him turning into the gun toting maniac we see in the shows. I especially love how he took the coat. And you've done far less to break him in this story, and it showcases his cunning more than his confusion. Brilliant and I'm looking forward to more. (No pressure, of course, since I know life is about to get more crazy for you.)
Guest chapter 16 . 4/16/2014
Bloody brilliant story! Only wish it was complete!
Guest chapter 1 . 3/25/2014
I'm reviewing the whole of what you have written thus far. I've been away from for a while now, so I would sign in if I could but I've lost my login info.

I consider myself extremely lucky that this was one of the first stories I've read since I came back. The Abraham era of hellsing is my favorite, and this is the best one I've read. Period. It has a fresh, new interpretation of events, that I couldn't even have imagined. The game of cat and mouse between Dracula and Abraham is exquisite, and the bestial intelligence you've placed in Dracula completely suits him and the story. I don't consider myself the 'squeeing' type but it was DAMN HARD TO RESIST. I found myself grinning along with Dracula like a maniac! Thank you thank you much for the story, I would be the best gift if you were to finish it!

No if I could just sign in and favorite this...
T420000 chapter 16 . 1/10/2014
wow thanks for your private message about this story. I wouldn't have known it updated otherwise. To be honest I had to kind of re-read a chapter or two to figure out what this had abeen about. Good chapter though
Elenisil's journey chapter 16 . 12/22/2013
Yay another great chapter as always. I cannot wait to read another. Thank you over and over again for such superb tales.

I wish you inspired writing, may your muse be full, and your plot bunnies abundant lol.

-Elenisil
Panakeia chapter 16 . 12/16/2013
As it seems, vampire hunting is 90% wits, and 10% technique. And I was forgeting the money!