Reviews for Contract
Bloody brilliant story! Only wish it was complete!
I'm reviewing the whole of what you have written thus far. I've been away from for a while now, so I would sign in if I could but I've lost my login info.

I consider myself extremely lucky that this was one of the first stories I've read since I came back. The Abraham era of hellsing is my favorite, and this is the best one I've read. Period. It has a fresh, new interpretation of events, that I couldn't even have imagined. The game of cat and mouse between Dracula and Abraham is exquisite, and the bestial intelligence you've placed in Dracula completely suits him and the story. I don't consider myself the 'squeeing' type but it was DAMN HARD TO RESIST. I found myself grinning along with Dracula like a maniac! Thank you thank you much for the story, I would be the best gift if you were to finish it!

No if I could just sign in and favorite this...
T420000 chapter 16 . 1/10
wow thanks for your private message about this story. I wouldn't have known it updated otherwise. To be honest I had to kind of re-read a chapter or two to figure out what this had abeen about. Good chapter though
Elenisil's journey chapter 16 . 12/22/2013
Yay another great chapter as always. I cannot wait to read another. Thank you over and over again for such superb tales.

I wish you inspired writing, may your muse be full, and your plot bunnies abundant lol.

-Elenisil
Panakeias chapter 16 . 12/16/2013
As it seems, vampire hunting is 90% wits, and 10% technique. And I was forgeting the money!
AracyaDragonpet chapter 16 . 12/10/2013
Oh no! What will happen to Dracula? Very clever Abraham, seems he hasn't given up after all. I can't wait for the next update!
vladucard chapter 16 . 12/10/2013
Im pretty sure Dracula did a lot of "entertaining" back in the day.

Can't wait foe the next chapter :)
Guest chapter 16 . 12/10/2013
now this is getting Exciting!
blackwolfgirl88 chapter 16 . 12/10/2013
Ahhh cliffy nooooo! Hehehe cant wait for the next part
Catcrazzed chapter 16 . 12/10/2013
thx
Nachtrae chapter 16 . 12/10/2013
You evil evil person! You spawn of satan! You demonic individual!

Dat cliffhanger Q-Q
Lanny-Sama chapter 15 . 12/9/2013
Very short, but I liked it
Nachtrae chapter 15 . 12/9/2013
Oooooh! Someone has been found! Gotta keep your eyes on your surroundings Dracula, instead of that lass you're dancing with. It might be a game, but you are a beast that's being hunted! You might well wake up one night to find Abraham sitting on top of your coffin.

Moar? :3
Guest chapter 15 . 12/9/2013
great chapter, I'm hoping for more
Guest chapter 1 . 12/9/2013
Wondering how Alucard is going to solve this? or Abraham for that matter