Reviews for Darkness in Albion
Feyfa14Frost chapter 43 . 10/17/2014
Really hope there will be a sequel to this. You have done an impressive job on this fic. Very well written. Hope to see a continuation soon!
Wanderer chapter 11 . 7/30/2014
Marion/Marian is such a boring villain. I mean really...

Not sure if we were supposed to be surprised that she's the bad guy, but all I can say is that I highly doubt anyone was. "Merlin thought he saw something green in her hand" pretty much gives it away.

This whole shapeshifting into any animal thing seems cool and all for now but will likely become extremely tedious later on. Why bother using versatility when you can just transform into an ant, sneak up behind whoever and proceed to rip their throat out as any nefarious beast you wish.

I get the feeling this whole "Morgana or Merlin get beaten around at first, then the other helps them, despite the fact they're mortal enemies but it's so cute, and then Marian/Marion disappears into smoke while screaming about revenge!"

Most likely it will be Morgana since apparently being a High Priestess is worth diddly squat when compared to a run of the mill, average in every way Witch that is possessed by one of Supernatural' 's demons. When you're taking an idea, any idea, no matter how slight from THAT show, you know there's a problem.

Aside from that... Barely anything has happened. An Evil Knight' tries to hurt Good Merlin and we know he's an Evil Knight because he was hurt so much by Good Merlin's defensive.. Spell? Enchantment? Ward? which deals Holy Magic DMG to creatures with the Evil' trait.

And... Yeah. That's about it. A piss poor villain that really just needs to die, a bit of waff, some ham fisted sympathy for Good Merlin. Eleven chapters.
Linorien chapter 43 . 6/21/2014
This was a great story. I'd be lying if I said there weren't parts I didn't like, namely killing off Leon and having Gwen betray Merlin, but I digress. The rest of the story was awesome. The plot really kept me going and I liked how you weaved in Norse Mythology. You did a really nice job with characterizing your main characters but some of you original ones still felt a little flat. Just something to work on in the future I suppose.
To make up for that, you had amazing description. It felt very real and your description on the other side of the veil was particularly well done.
I enjoyed these past five hours immensely and look forward to reading other stories you have written.
xIrresistibleGal123x chapter 15 . 1/7/2014
FINALLY!
Number 2415 L.S chapter 43 . 12/27/2013
Oh ,you should definitely do a sequal ,this is brilliant and most certainly one of my favourites
Number 2415 L.S chapter 15 . 12/26/2013
dwarves ? All you need now is the 'sun gral' and this fic will have won me over
Aeyame chapter 43 . 11/26/2013
Wonderful story. I'm sure most of your reviewers have already said this, but you should write a sequel. Although this story stands well on it's own it has a prequel feel to it. I personally thought Arthur would return in this story.

As for a plot for Arthur's return, I've had a little something in mind, but I know I'll likely never write it. I think the rest of the round table should return to aid Arthur, through reincarnation. Of course they have no conscious knowledge of their life before. Arthur must return to fight against dark magic corrupting the government. Arthur in a way represents the good that can be in a government. Equal rights, fair trial, respecting tradition without denying the future, and caring for the individual as much as the whole. Demons or some dark force could be infiltrating the British government and Arthur returns to fight off the evil hurting his people. Brilliant part is you could set it further in the future so you don't have to worry about current events.

I don't know what direction you were thinking, but I thought I'd throw it out there. If you need anyone to bounce ideas off of or proof read your next story. Lemme know.
Guest chapter 43 . 11/23/2013
oh, I feel so bittersweet about the ending, I loved this story you created, the best post 5x13 fic I've ever read! Sad that it ended but what a great conclusion! Thank you so much for writing this!
MICKEY.G.B chapter 43 . 11/20/2013
Wow I can't believe it's finished. Reading from the beginning I would have never thought it would have ended like this. I do love the ending though and one day I hope you will write a sequel but for now I'm glad that there was a happy ending :)
Guest chapter 42 . 11/18/2013
oooohhh! that was fantastic, honestly you are one of the best action writers I've seen on this site! kudos to you and can't wait for the next chapter!
Renaissancebooklover108 chapter 43 . 11/19/2013
*sniff* THIS WAS SUCH A GREAT STORY
:'(
i hate endings :(
they're so sad because you say bye to something you have loved for so long :'( waaaah
but seriously it was so great :3
Pongo0614 chapter 43 . 11/19/2013
Really enjoyed this story :) sad it has come to an end. :)
shell22 chapter 43 . 11/19/2013
Great story - I liked the ending. Thanks for writing and completing it.
icarusLSU chapter 43 . 11/18/2013
Awesome story! I have really enjoyed the story all the way through. I love that Gorat came back, just wish I could have seen him in the final chapter ;) This has been a very interesting and well written story thank you for sharing it with us! It has been a lot of fun to read it.
sjritts chapter 43 . 11/18/2013
I new Merlin would think of something. Morgana's reaction was perfect. I loved there seance of domestic bliss at the end their. Beyond happy that Gorat came back(as I sad in a preserve review I understand why you did it but still) he is too much fun. I've read a lot of Mergana fanfictions and this one is one of my top five without question. A sequel set in modern times would be cool but definitely don't force it. Thank you for all the work and time you put into this, I serenely enjoined every part of it.