Reviews for Steambath WaterZone
ScarletVirus33 chapter 1 . 1/4/2013
That my friend was some serious vaginal action right there. Not one, not two, not three but four vixens giving Naruto simultaneous pleasure which would've overwhelmed an average man but as we know the blond jinchuriki is anything but normal.

I was hoping Shizuka and Tokiwa would get a turn at riding Naruto's version of space mountain and lo and behold both kunochis had their cherries taken and their virtues devoured. I only wished the lemon scenes for Shizuka and Tokiwa were a little bit longer but I suppose that's what the uncensored version on deviantart is for.

Do you know what I like best about this lemon fic? Not one mention about that scrawny, irritable, ill tempered flat chested shrew with the impossibly pink hair. Not to be a hater or anything but the way that bitch abuses my boy mentally and physically makes me wish she'd lost that battle with Sasori and be converted into an emotionless human puppet. Believe me for all the grief she caused Naruto by forcing him into that stupid promise about bringing Sasuke back it's more than she deserves!

Even though it's late in coming I do enjoy the rather erotic Christmas gift Raptorcloak and I hope the holidays were as kind to you as it was to me. Here's hoping 2013 proves to be the renaissance of the all the hot as hell lemons, especially the ones with Naruto and Hinata (and Samui too).

Until next time, may you have a prosperous new year! SV33 out!
inuboy86 chapter 1 . 12/28/2012
So Naruto will get harems in these Hentai remakes? Also this story was hot.
sketchfan chapter 1 . 12/26/2012
merry christmas and goddamn,tit goddess invasion
ChaosMagemon chapter 1 . 12/26/2012
And a Merry Christmas to you, that was truly hot especially with four of the bustiest kunoichi since Tsunade. You should try something with Yugito, Hotaru, Shizuka,and Samui together with Naruto
bankai777 chapter 1 . 12/26/2012
naruto is lucky and i hope that the fun never ends for him.