Reviews for The Maelstrom and the Amara Princess
nice job
DraxAQN chapter 1 . 8/26/2014
Awesome Story.
StoryTeller500 chapter 1 . 10/27/2013
From one QB writer to another that was...interesting.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/15/2013
i thought you would post the narutoXairi lemon on valentines day, oh well.
eternal nothingness chapter 1 . 2/12/2013
good for naruto and menace

...naruto you are one lucky son of a bi! #
Dark-El Dark chapter 1 . 2/6/2013
please do one with Naruto and the swamp witch Werbellia
JWA800 chapter 1 . 1/27/2013
Total Sweet Bad-ass story buddy! :D!
shadowbird852 chapter 1 . 12/30/2012
Great lemon! I really liked the face sitting/ass smother and I hope you use it alot more in your future lemons (I think it would be really sexy in your NarutoxMenacexLunaluna lemon, having them sit on his face one after the other and then sit on his face together. I also think that it is really sexy to have one of them or both of them sit on his face and stroke and tease his cock and balls with their feet and toes). It would also be great if you had the women smothering Naruto's face with their and cleavage(I think it would be really great in your NarutoxCatlleyaxMelpha, having them both smother his face like that or doing it one after the other and then both). I'm really looking forward to practically all your Queen's Blade lemons, since I really like all of the women (except for Mirin because she looks like a kid). I'm especially looking forward to NarutoxNyx, NarutoxTomoe, NarutoxClaudette, NarutoxLunaluna, NarutoxSigui, NarutoxMenacexLunaluna, NarutoxMelonaxMenacexAiri and NarutoxCatlleyaxMelpha(really looking forward to the last two!). I also think it would be great if you wrote a NarutoxMelonaxLunaluna lemon. I think Melona and Lunaluna's alternate personality would get along great and would really enjoy humiliating and dominating Naruto sexually. Also, I couldn't help but notice that in your bio it doesn't say anything about NarutoxLiliana, The Swamp Witch's last servant or anything about NarutoxSwamp Witch herself. I think to free spirits such as Naruto and Liliana would pair really well together. I also think that due to her personality, The Swamp Witch would enjoy dominating The Hero Who Saved The World, so please write these lemons as well. I'm also looking forward to your remakes. I'm sorry I wrote so much and if you would rather I PM you instead of writing in the review list since some people might say I wrote about some sensitive material here send me a PM and next time I will. Love your work. Please update soon.
P.S. Once again, sorry for writing so much!
QBFan chapter 1 . 12/27/2012
Hi loved this one-shot stores you have done read who's next but would like to ask if you would have made a One-Shot for Alleyne or not.?
Pyromania101 chapter 1 . 12/27/2012
This story was magnificent! The face-sitting was sexy and awesome, as was the lemon overall, though I kinda expected a bit more arrogance from Menace. Oh well, this was worth the wait, and was a wonderful Christmas present...even though it was published 25 minutes after Christmas had ended, but those are just details. Again, this was excellent, and I apologize for the lateness of my review.
ddcj1990 chapter 1 . 12/26/2012
Wow very good chapter I like it
ultramantiga2005 chapter 1 . 12/26/2012
EXCELLENT WORK!
WhiteCat2011 chapter 1 . 12/26/2012
I gota say, you had me worried for a little while when you didnt post for almost two months.

Still, this story was worth the wait. Good job, and merry christmas!
sketchfan chapter 1 . 12/26/2012
goddamn sweet tapdancing christmas that was hot
bankai777 chapter 1 . 12/26/2012
naruto got one heck of a gift from menace.