Reviews for Don't Strike Out, Farron
Azursa chapter 24 . 4/14
I loved so many things about this story! It reminds me of my childhood when I was playing baseball with my friends, using a table leg as a bat, not knowing the rules at all :D it was just as fun as reading your story now! I totally adored the idea of adoption - it was so heart-warming! I'm also very pleased that, here and there, you included people's 'disgust' to their same-sex relationship it added this grain of salt which kept the story so realistic. Love Lightning's change and that she decided to quit baseball for her family, leaving a place for Fang to get the MVP award in the coming season :P I loved their competitiveness so much! and that everybody seemed to be in character (though I couldn't believe that Hope was good enough to strike Fang out :P) Maybe I should stop it here because the list has already grown long and I still can't see the end of it... Thanks for writing!
Luna del Desierto chapter 24 . 2/3
Very interesting fanfic.
Thanks for sharing.
FireInLife chapter 24 . 7/14/2015
Aww, such a cute little stort :)
Hineirababe chapter 14 . 5/21/2015
I'm hurt only on chapter 14
Stone663 chapter 1 . 8/21/2014
Never be shocked if people check out a story, you just might be surprised how many people like a change in what they love,it's a very good story too
ilovemycandy chapter 24 . 6/16/2014
Loved this story I really hope there's a sequel in the near future loved it so much!
Behemoth Alpha Bullwolf King chapter 24 . 3/26/2014
That was amazing. Truly.
ScarletWolfx chapter 24 . 3/10/2014
I read this all in one go and I really loved it :D being one who hates sports and knows nothing about baseball (not really a sport in UK) it was still enjoyable and things that happened like Allie and Vanille getting pregnant we're surprising but added to it. A really good story that ended perfectly :)
mapi chapter 1 . 2/26/2014
2 woman in the texas rangers team , i think the mlb would have a heartattack :-) but who knows maybe one day, yeah okay i know i can dream :-)
Miranda le Ginger chapter 24 . 9/26/2013
I just read the entire fanfic in one sitting, and I must say it was incredibly good. I am not a fan of baseball, or any sport really, but you captured the essence of the Final Fantasy characters to a T. It was realistic without being too obvious in the plot, and I definitely enjoyed this piece and eagerly look forward to a possible sequel. The fact that you are from Texas is a big ol' plus. Being a native Texan myself, I can dig that.
Multibeveridge chapter 24 . 8/22/2013
Great fic. I will definitely check out the sequel soon! Thanks for writing :)
helasha8 chapter 24 . 6/29/2013
I really enjoyed this story thank you author and great work.
roxyroxas1313 chapter 24 . 5/10/2013
I just finished this story in one sitting. Lol. Any ways on with the review. Since the beginning I felt the Flight was rushed but I accepted it and went with it. I am glad I did. The story was very well done. Points for that. At first I was a little eh about the story. Truth be told I thought it was going to go down hill but it didn’t! You really made some very good points in this story. Careers in that line of work are always very public. A lot of the time the public drives them apart or the work in this case. I could really feel the drama. It worked so well. I also liked to read the little game parts. Hope playing baseball sorry still cant see it. Lol! In all before I get to long with this review I would like to say its a awesome read. Very well done. If you have wrote any more Fang x Light just know I well be checking them out!

-RoxyRoxas1313
SleepyCrimson Ninja chapter 24 . 4/20/2013
Nice!
i like this story, honest...
i've always had interest in reading sport oriented fanfics, and never miss out to review on the one's i liked,but all in all its a well rounded plot,
and yes "auto correct" can be REALLY annoying...hahaha...but oh well that's life!
kudos to you!
SCN
BPxSamantha chapter 24 . 4/20/2013
This was a great story, I'm glad I read it.

P.S.