Reviews for Dinnertime Commitment
Yaoi fangirl128 chapter 1 . 2/13/2013
so funny i loved couldn't stop laughing!
Ron Time chapter 1 . 10/17/2003
I think it was pretty damn good too. I like that supposedly romantic yet humorous rambling. That was good.
Commander Sun chapter 1 . 10/26/2002
You know... I must be like... out of it when I write reviews. I looked back on my Commitment of a More Pleasant Kind review and I said there should be a sequal. XD I am such a dork... and like... out of it. o.o; I mean, I knew there was... but like... Iunno why I said that. O.o; Yeah, I read this a good while back, but Iunno why I didn't write a review. I'm a good girl! I was just makin' sure I had reviews on all these... .o; ANYWAY! I loved this story and such, yadda yadda yadda. *hands over roses* I'm tired, so, don't my random rambling. Much love!
Christul chapter 1 . 8/26/2002
Wonderful story :)
Mia chapter 1 . 8/19/2002
That was cute!
Meesh chapter 1 . 8/6/2002
Ohhhhh my goddddddd... *faints* You are one of my favorite writers! *adds you to her favorites list* That was GREAT! So sweet.. so fluffy! I want my boyfriend to propose to me by saying that stuff! *faints again* *_*
GotenTrunks chapter 1 . 8/2/2002
Great story! Now if only you'd just continue it... would love to see something happen, maybe later that night?
Mac chapter 1 . 8/1/2002
*grins* that was awesome!

Well done!
Mac chapter 1 . 8/1/2002
*grins* that was awesome!

Well done!
animekid chapter 1 . 8/1/2002
This story is awsome! (Gomen,but I couldn't think of another good word!) I definity like the part when he was watching Oprah!
Roya chapter 1 . 7/31/2002