Reviews for Between the Lines
Manggala chapter 23 . 10/24/2013
I had already read this story... This story is really touching! about how Rufus getting rid of his regrets in his past, about reunion between Rufus, Lass, and Legis Wilde their father, and also Dio who tried so hard to stay strong after being tormented! This is a nice story!

But... I think you missed something... you said most chasers already died (Because the castle in fire tradegy) and Sieghart said they will reborn again because an Old Legend, but so far... Rin didn't remembered her memory and didn't reincarnated, and how about the others?! Elesis? Ryan? Lire? Amy? (anyone who didn't appeared in this story) well at least Lime and Arme was Reincarnated. Also... Zero x Dio stuff it's a litte creeping me out (Sorry!) I was confused, is it Dio is a Male or female? same goes for Zero...

But for the overall, my ratings are 8.5 from 10! You used the grammar very well (that's because english is not my language). Can't wait for Between the Lines 2!
Well! I'll be waiting for it!

KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK! AND... GOOD LUCK IN THE MAKING OF : Between the Lines 2!
Crackbrain chapter 24 . 8/29/2013
This. Review. Is. Absolute. Shit.
Pardon my language, but that coward has no right to do this. Why? Has s/he seen you? Has s/he beheld your labors, your intellectual feats? Has s/he actually read any of your works?
That girl/guy is completely lost. S/he must be reading into a different universe, completely bypassing the text on your fanfic. For the brief time that I read your works, I cannot help but admire at the supernal way you handle material. Your esoteric knowledge of writing is complete.
Then here comes some self-appointed high-muck-a-muck who spouts some filthy words out of that retarded orifice it calls a mouth. There has been a history of attacks on authors, but this is the worst injustice of diatribe that I have seen. Why doesn't s/he write, to prove how disparate your writing lore are?
I have a job for that reviewer. S/he could shut up and die in a distended bowel.
ValeofBlaze chapter 24 . 8/24/2013
That... is sickening! People shouldnt be cruel like that! I happened to enjoy your story! I especially enjoyed the way Legis played into the story. It was VERY good! I couldnt STOP reading this! Ive even re-read this! I must admit... it was hard to get past the first chapter, i couldnt stop crying! But once i did, i fell in love with it! You did a really good job, and how ANY being alive can be like that JERK is beyond me! Keep writing! It was great!
He-Jay chapter 24 . 8/24/2013
For starters, this person put quite the effort and time into this. I'm not even sure what he/she is targeting: you or the story?

If he/she is targeting the story: I'll admit, the pairing ZeroxDio is unconventional, and RufusxLime is as many people say, crack. But it's one thing to put two characters together and it's another to pull them off. You made the entire background of two people meeting each other, having them interact, and their relationship becoming something more for both pairings. Most authors just automatically assume that canonical pairings were always paired from the beginning, but you mapped out their relationships from scratch through your other stories. There's not a lot of people who could or would put that much effort into those kind of things, and that's why your pairings are semi-canonical, or at least accepted by most in the fandom. Or, seeing this reviewer, mostly accepted. Obviously he/she could have taken his/her sweet time reading your other stories to get a more thorough understanding, but that's humanity for you.

If he/she is targeting you as the author: Ha. Your entire archive has reviews of praise and constructive criticism, and those things are rather hard to get if one is a 'retarded sloth'.

The Guidelines say that "Not all reviews will strictly praise the work. If someone rightfully criticizes a portion of the writing, take it as a compliment that the reviewer has opted to spend his/her valuable time to help improve your writing." This is certainly not praise, but it's not rightful, constructive criticism, either. This person only killed his/her own time mindlessly hating on something he/she has no knowledge on, Therefore, this isn't a review. It's just a piece of rubbish that displays the short-sighted outlook of a sad, sad creature.

And that concludes the opinion of the Amazing He-Jay
IgneelFlame chapter 24 . 8/24/2013
You ? Not a good writer ? That person who wrote that comment must be as good as blind your story is really wonderful and you're such a great author. Never mind what he said just keep on writing i love your stories

English isn't my primary language cause i'm an indonesian sorry if i made some grammatical errors xp
Shinokishi217 chapter 24 . 8/24/2013
I want to ask who gave this comment. Because i would like to personally punch them in the face.
I mean c'mon if he/she doesn't like yaoi, then he/she should not have read this story. There is no need to give a harsh or too personal comment about you. They don't have the right to do that to you, a wonderful writer who likes to make stories like this. Even though i did not make this, as a fan, it hurts me to see someone make a horrible review about this story
Perfect Maid Haruka chapter 24 . 8/24/2013
Well it's quite long, messy and.. rude..
How even a person possible to give such comment..
Even if she/he meant to give a flame at your work, it was too much to bear..
As for mentioning "Zero x Dio" part, I conclude her/him as yaoi/BL hater.. maybe..
though I don't really like yaoi either, but at least I still appreciate their effort on writing them..
and yours were good indeed.. your one of my favorite story is this "Between the Lines" and it's second season..
Don't make yourself down over it..
You did great and just continue..
I'll looking forward for your new BtL-II..

(note : Please forgive me for any mistakes.. English isn't my primary language)
abraham.fernando.948 chapter 24 . 8/24/2013
That person is sick...i love your story please keep on writing
He-Jay chapter 23 . 1/27/2013
That's...wow. Just wow. In the amazing, in the spectacular sense, of course.
This must've taken a significant amount of time to finish...congratulations! *clap clap clap clap clap*
You're so good at writing out emotional scenes...teach me? LOL xD
Anyways, really good! I don't know what else to say...uh...woohoo!
Crackbrain chapter 23 . 1/26/2013
A severely selective ending, but that happens all the time. Accolades for you finishing this up.
Crackbrain chapter 20 . 1/16/2013
Fight scene's good. Keep it up!
Crackbrain chapter 19 . 1/16/2013
Updates! Sorry for being so ambivalent, I didn't want to come across as a caitiff hiding behind sententious semantics. I really have no problem with the story. You're diligent and bear your self-ordered onus with responsibility. This story has more updates in a week than many other tales have in a month, and readers appreciate that. At least, you make it clear that you write for yourself, not for reviews nor wordy meed. Toodles!
KatsumotoAyano chapter 19 . 1/15/2013
Ur the best.. :D
Keep going Sir..

-aya 3
Crackbrain chapter 18 . 1/12/2013
Is this the end? Please don't end here. It's too incomplete if you stop now. And anyway, do you just write these chapters impromptu, blanketed by the nigritude of imminent dawn?
sasdfasdfs chapter 18 . 1/12/2013
I like your story so mush ! (y)
But.. can i request ? if the story already finished can you make a story about ZeroxDio (m-preg) ('w') ? please ? ('w')