Reviews for Healing
Tiana chapter 5 . 11/11/2015
More please.
KristosLilly chapter 2 . 12/5/2014
Love Samtrick. Love Jasam and Patrina a lot too but there is just something about Sam/Patrick that just tickles me pink. Their scenes today were so sad! They made me fall for them all over again.
KristosLilly chapter 1 . 12/5/2014
Cute. Please update this story someday soon.
didi6 chapter 5 . 9/29/2014
Great story, more soon plz!
jasamhotlikechili chapter 5 . 9/22/2014
I really like this story. Hope you come back and update at some point.
Jophilly chapter 5 . 1/29/2014
Love the story. Will you be updating it?
FelicityandOliverQueen chapter 5 . 12/26/2013
I love this story. It's a a pair I never thought you be updating soon or is it on hiatus?
ktobow chapter 5 . 8/21/2013
ahhh Love this story. I really want Sam and Patrick together too and have given up on the show besides the few Sam clips i watch online (if I can stand them). So thanks for this lovely story! So excited for the rest of the story!
mariposa101 chapter 5 . 8/15/2013
Love this chapter and Patrick & Sam realizing their feelings for each other. Thanks for the update so wish the show would go there with these two.
grasshopper90 chapter 5 . 8/15/2013
Love this chapter! I hope you get more inspiration to continue this story.
TheDuchessTab chapter 5 . 8/15/2013
What a great chapter! So glad u updated! Im glad to see Patrick and Sam progressing!
ScandalOlitz4Ever chapter 5 . 8/15/2013
Good Chaptwr! I have missed this story :) AAHHHHHHH THEY KISSED! Till next time :)
Jen chapter 5 . 8/14/2013
Yay love this story. Finally Sam and Patrick starting to fall in love. I hope Silas doesn't ruin Sam's happiness. Keep writing
Franca-the-Fortress chapter 4 . 8/8/2013
I hope you continue this at some point this is one of the only fics with the both of them as a couple and it is so nice to see them bouncing back from their losses together.
mayzo51184 chapter 3 . 7/26/2013
Awww... How cute was Patrick with Danny on his lap! Love that he and Sam kissed! Great story!