Reviews for Healing
mayzo51184 chapter 1 . 7/26/2013
You know, I had always thought if we couldn't have our Jasam and Scrubs back, a Sam and Patrick pairing would have been interesting. Of course though, he writersaren't going there. Thanks for writing this story, , and I'm looking forward to seeing where this relationship is headed!
mariposa101 chapter 4 . 4/6/2013
Great story! I love how they became better friends first and now they are falling for each other. Hope we get some of them with both kids. Great job.
ScandalOlitz4Ever chapter 4 . 4/2/2013
UHHH OHHH lol Hmmmm I think I would like Patrick/Sam together! They are both loving, sweet, and stubborn as hell sometimes lol Liking this story :) Can't wait to read more :)) Please Update Soon!
TheDuchessTab chapter 4 . 3/27/2013
great chapter! They are starting to slowly fall for each other! I cant wait for the next chapter!
TheDuchessTab chapter 3 . 3/27/2013
what a cute Chapter! I just love Danny to pieces! I cant wait to read the next chapter!
TheDuchessTab chapter 2 . 3/27/2013
I'm very sorry about your great-Grandmother! Thank you for the chapter! I am glad Patrick and Sam are starting as friends and developing into more!
TheDuchessTab chapter 1 . 3/27/2013
I juts found this fic and I love it! I am Scrubs and Jasam but with both gone, this is an interesting possibility! I cant wait to read more!
Jasamfan1881 chapter 4 . 3/27/2013
I would love to see this happen on the show! better than McBam! Keep it up :)
Guest chapter 4 . 3/27/2013
Great update!
Hope you have more coming.
Bookloverz22 chapter 3 . 3/15/2013
Love it can't wait to read more! :)
Guest chapter 3 . 3/10/2013
I hope you continue. I always liked the idea of Sam and Patrick together.
soapdemon34 chapter 3 . 3/9/2013
Loved Patrick and Danny. I thought he was really good with Danny. LOL at Alexis and Monica with the baby pics of Danny, so cute. I wonder how Sam and Patrick will deal with all these new and confusing feelings. Good job.
soapdemon34 chapter 3 . 3/9/2013
I liked the idea of Sam and Patrick going to the Nurses Ball together. Loved the interaction with Patrick and D
grasshopper90 chapter 3 . 3/9/2013
i am torn between patrick and sam respecting their spouse's memories and for sam/patrick to be together. right now on the show, i just want britt to get what she deserves and either put patrick with sam or sabrina. i know a lot of the viewers don't want sabrina with patrick bc of her age, but i was taught age is just a number.
Guest chapter 2 . 1/29/2013
Great start, hope to read more soon!
35 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »