Reviews for DEMONS
Kazachizu chapter 5 . 3/29
i want them with cherry blossom view! i noe my english is bad so please forgive me. he he he. and also please add a little lemon with it? since i am a big fan of lemon when come to my favor couple!
i also love Cocky Kazama too! O

thx. and i hope for the next update!
Kazachizu chapter 4 . 3/29
oh...so its not a tsundere chizuru from the beginning?
either way its still good!
THNKS
Kazachizu chapter 3 . 3/29
its AWESOME! O
Kazachizu chapter 2 . 3/29
THX! really enjoyable!
lil chapter 5 . 5/20/2014
i love your story continue please!
Salerina chapter 2 . 2/6/2014
... Can I ask. When Kazama approached her, why didn't she screamed? or something... Kazama kinda OOC (or is he already OOC in the first chapter?)
Salerina chapter 1 . 2/6/2014
I like it! The story is interesting! Some minor grammar mistakes (and where's the "."?) but still good nonetheless.
I agree with you: it's too short! Should expand it a "little" bit.

Looking forward to update!
Ina chapter 5 . 10/7/2013
your story is amazing. can't wait to read more :)
xOx ShinjiHirako XoX chapter 2 . 9/17/2013
Hello :) This is a very interesting story so far ;) I just wanted to point out that there are a few grammer/spelling errors. I know you mentioned that in Chapter 1, but I think you should get a Beta Reader if this worries you :D They can be really helpful and can help you learn from your mistakes ;) Good luck with the story
Yaoilover956 chapter 5 . 9/15/2013
Noooo! i want more T.T its so cute please when u have the time please continue this lovly story :D
kirayamapi chapter 5 . 8/30/2013
Really like! please update :DDD
AnimePleasegood chapter 5 . 8/22/2013
Chizuru will finally depart with him. Can't wait for this evening! Please , you really need to continue it.
AnimePleasegood chapter 4 . 8/21/2013
A tattoo. I never thought that marks will be something like that. Chizuru have right now , no chance to escape from him. That Kazama ! XD Lol, that was a greatest chapter between what I read! Wow, usually Sen help Chizuru to escaping from Kazama . But this time , she is really helping him. If only she could be like this at the anime. She interrupted Kazama almost kiss during the ova ,which made me hate her a bit.
AnimePleasegood chapter 3 . 8/21/2013
Lol, chizuru couldn't resist Kazama. I mean she was having some other thoughts*an other world*
( Which mature people will get it ) with this bite. Who could blame her ? I liked how you descripted Kazama bites. it's was just so hot. _
AnimePleasegood chapter 2 . 8/21/2013
OMG , Kazama entrance for Chizuru was so good. He had to check her blood by bite her. Oh god, that was great! I like it ! XD