Reviews for Illusions of Life
Arynnl chapter 1 . 9/15/2004
Wow! What a great T/R story! It is well written, and paints a detailed picture, with accurate characters, and plot lines.

Bravo!

Encore!
meanie chapter 2 . 1/29/2003
BOIL rice? BOIL? perhaps you mean steamed..?
dennisud chapter 4 . 8/31/2002
So Far, great retwelling and addition to the original. Yes I read that one too.

I think that the develpoing relationships are well done well and Makes me want to read more.

The apparent two triangle relationships (Ayeka/Tenchi/Ryoko) and (Kiyone/Damon/Mihishi) will be interesting to see and who ends up with who, or whom will be fun to watch.

Please update a bit faster next time, and I hope to also encourage you to explore another pairing, (Washu/Yousho) just to add some more plot to it.

dennisud
Tilena chapter 3 . 8/20/2002
Forgive me if I'm wrong, but hasn't this story been posted before? It seems awfully familiar.
Joe Suell chapter 2 . 8/4/2002
WOW! That is a great story. I can't wait for the next installment. I believe that was very original, and I liked the way you played the characters. Especially the way Tenchi is growing up.
SSJ4 BROLI chapter 1 . 8/1/2002
Finallly you put up this chapter! I, and I'd wager others as well, have been waiting for this for some time now! Now I can finally see how this story ends!

Wait a minute! This is the first chapter again. I thought this would be a new story. Of course this is one of my favorite chapters, as it has been the inspiration for many of my stories, Tenchi Muyo: the Final Saga, and The Celestial Wars, but still... oh well as long as you write I will read. I hope this is the beginning of a lot of stories getting posted!