Reviews for Farewell
LesMislover2013 chapter 2 . 10/11/2013
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwww love the story... Awesome sauce...
Kkornelia chapter 2 . 9/23/2013
Short, clean and filled with so much emotion :)
CallMeEli chapter 2 . 9/20/2013
I am as well.. It's heartbreaking. I begged the whole day saying, 'please don't let this happen, PLEASE' I literally was crying. Please let there be a miracle.
suzukanachronicles chapter 2 . 9/18/2013
OMG this is so touching...every word resonates as her words to him
gosh this is so sweet
NaraTemariS2 chapter 2 . 9/18/2013
Oh you're not the only one dear... I loved what you wrote! It's beautiful, though sad. I reaaaaally hope you can make another chapter about Shika finally waking up!...Cos he will!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/18/2013
i felt sad when shikaku died because i like his character... when neji died, i can't really believe it... but now that shika's the one who's dying, i felt outraged and disappointed! this cannot be happening... i wanted for shika and temari to have their moment even for just a bit, just like asuma and kurenai before when they were secretly dating and denying that they were dating... i thought that kishimoto would give the readers something like that... but then i read chapter 647 then thought..WTF?! i would really hate kishimoto if he kills off shika's character... but i don't think he will. I HOPE.
1Yui chapter 2 . 9/18/2013
He ain't dead yet. I don't think he will. :)
exoticblackpearl chapter 2 . 9/18/2013
If Shikamaru dies...i'm going to Japan to pay Kishimotroll a visit.
NarutoRox chapter 1 . 2/5/2013
*sob* And I really liked Shikaku, too!
LadyTemari chapter 1 . 12/26/2012
I have been gone for quite a while, but knowing what happened in the manga I couldn't resist coming over to read this. Well done, heart wrenching yet determined as Yoshino would be.
This is something I am still in denial about. Maybe, just maybe they survived-somehow...
bobobear2657 chapter 1 . 12/26/2012
This is amazing! The possibility that Nara passes comes true and this is exactly how it should be; waiting for Konoha to rebuild... and waiting to see her grandchildren.
chrysant chapter 1 . 12/26/2012
When shikaku died, I feel sorry for Shikamaru. But I can't imagine about Yoshino felt when she knew if his lazy husband just died. Thank you cause you descibe it well. You remind me if Yoshino not a weak woman. She must be sad but not a desprate widow. Sorry for bad gram :)