Reviews for Luscious Purple
Calliecature chapter 1 . 2/26
I never thought I'd melt at the fact that a guy knows how to do nails -and I don't even like doing nails! While I was reading through it, I suddenly thought, "What's happening to me?" before I realized I was stupendously touched at the fact that li'l Scout knows how to manicure.

"His attempts of flirting with her was so bad, they circled back to being cute." -Sounds like Scout alright.

The way he did everything isn't always smart, but its STRONGLY determined. Remembering every thing she likes, talking about his Ma, complimenting her in every corner of the conversation.

And yes, the symbolical dent. The way he gets under her skin, the way he's so hard to get rid off and kept coming back. I'd call his optimism as foolishness but it seems to be working. He doesn't know it yet he keeps coming back. I know it and I'm surprised at what I saw in her perspective.

Some people might call him friendzoned for doing her nails. I think not. I definitely think not.

Great story! Thanks for your time for reading this.
BlackStormReborn chapter 1 . 11/24/2015
So more love than a y ship I have ever seen
High Roller Yunalesca chapter 1 . 3/6/2013
This looks great! I'm new to the TF2 fandom and I want to be sure I don't wind up like the crazies. Ergo, I'm walking over eggshells with fanfics and OCs because that's how afraid I am to screw things up.

But enough about me. This fanfic on Scout/Miss Pauling kinda reminds me of the countless ones on Warden/Mistress from Superjail. I'd support this pairing right away, but I need to play more of the game to delve more into the characters and the setting. (I'm in Training Mode to get the gist of the whole thing.)

Nevertheless, this is a well-written fanfic.

Best wishes,
Scrunchy chapter 1 . 12/30/2012
So this was a great story. I liked the characterization and its nice to see Scout and Miss Pauling interact like this.

Well done all around.
The Oracle Sandvich chapter 1 . 12/27/2012
d'aw I'm a sucker for Scout/Ms. Pauling c:
Cookie-Loving Kiara chapter 1 . 12/26/2012
So fluffy . And you kept them in-character too, nice.
LilyRosetheDreamer chapter 1 . 12/26/2012
Oh hon hon, Miss Pauling. Scout is quite the charmer. XD
Admit it, you're getting attracted to him.