Reviews for A Memory You Never had
Calliecature chapter 1 . 3/5
Hey it's me again. So I'm kind of just reading your works every once in a while. And I do ship Scout's Ma and Spy.

I love how you fleshed out Spy's character while maintaining mystery. No name because he doesn't need one. Finer details are kept but shown teasingly.

Scout's Ma. That was a fitting description: sharp and lovely all at once, smelling like smoke and roses. Too used getting nothing from men she loved, except children they wouldn't take care of. Jaded.

And Scout in here. Racist, isn't he? But it's not like we've all been angels at that age. Plus surrounded by bros and an environment where intolerance is high.

Spy's network of lies. I love how you made a story around the dogtags Scout wears. Well, that was certainly hope he gave and more at her request.

The comforting thing about fanfics is that people give them moments like Spy seeing her smile more pure. This certainly warms the heart.
Crazy.rabbit2 chapter 1 . 5/13/2013
has your story been copied, or did you post this version too? story/2907521/A-Memory-You-Never-Had/
erosgirl chapter 1 . 4/21/2013
B'aww. This is really good.

You write the characters well, and the young Scout...just...Yes, good, me likey.

Thanks for writing!
LilyRosetheDreamer chapter 1 . 12/26/2012
I read all of the three stories you posted. They were lovely and a great simple plot always works the best.
Try and do more if you can.