Reviews for The Quiet Revolution
TheRavenBlade chapter 1 . 12/26/2012
Wow... I'm kinda surprised at the foresight here. Like Lily said, usually, stories around here are more like the, 'OMG'Z, WE WUZ BETRAYED OUTTA NOWERE, WE NEVER SAW IT CUMIN!' type of things, so it's kind of interesting to see a story where the team uses their heads on this type of thing for once.

I adore Scout's dilemma between Pauling and his Mother, and frankly, the whole conversation was quite interesting. The number of points proving and condridicting Pauling's loyalties made it all the more intriguing as well, as the at first simple-appearing romance is turned on it's head, leaving Scout confused, and with an Achillies' heel as well. Not only that, Spy sort of has two weaknesses now, if my detector for subtle maternal instincts is still functional, of course. :3

This was a very interesting piece. Thanks for sharing it.
LilyRosetheDreamer chapter 1 . 12/26/2012
Now this is interesting - a planned revolution against their own employers if they ever try to "eliminate their contracts". I like that sort of plot twist. Not many people write about the mercenaries thinking ahead. It tends to be a "OH NO, THE MANN BROTHERS AND ADMIN ARE BOMBING US! VIVA LA REVOLUTION! :D "
...Yeah.
So, yeah, your writing style is simple, yet effective.
I like.