Reviews for Let the 2nd New Continent Games begin!
Guesterina chapter 21 . 2/25
Hey, this is an awesome and very original story. When will you update again? I hope soon; I love reading about Abbey. Please update soon!
DauntlessCatbug chapter 21 . 8/9/2014
I really hope you update soon, I've been following your stories from the start and I couldn't bare it if you'd given up :( update? :)
DoNotOpenTheBox chapter 21 . 4/22/2014
I don't mind the lateness -especially after such a great chapter.
AmyAuthor chapter 20 . 3/23/2014
Sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo Good! I read the first one and can't wait for the next chapter! Please Update!
Jenerys chapter 20 . 2/26/2014
AHHHHHH! The final chapter is crazy! I'm absolutely in love with your story and can't wait for the next chapter, great work!
Guest chapter 19 . 10/31/2013
Amazing chapter but could you please write the next one, I have been waiting for ages
wy479 chapter 19 . 11/2/2013
Noo not Kara! I loved her.

Please update soon!
cloeyrocks113 chapter 19 . 10/15/2013
Sorry if I haven't reviewed before but I love this! I could see this being an actual book. It would deffinetly he bought! I love this fanfic and I'm anticipating the next chapter! I feel bad to Abbey and Mika.. I wanna see what they do next!
cloeyrocks113 chapter 19 . 10/13/2013
UPDATE! I miss your stories! This is almost better than the book itself, and that's pretty good! I hope you update soon as I love this fanfic but I respect all if the things that may have kept you busy. But if you just got lazy and stopped writing, we'd all hunt you down with torches and pitchforks.
ElectricSocks chapter 19 . 8/29/2013
OMG feels. :'(
daydreamer626 chapter 1 . 8/20/2013
Well, I've got to say this is probably the first Hunger Games fanfiction where the tribute and stylist hate each other. This is a great story, a Games in Europe (the New Continent), well done.
TigreMalabarista chapter 17 . 8/20/2013
Wow, so far a great story. I will say that IF Abbey does survive this I hope that she brings terror to Prul, that Narcissistic jerk who takes a sadistic glee in making folks suffer for his art.

Keep up the good work.
DoNotOpenTheBox chapter 14 . 8/14/2013
Love this chapter! This is definitely better than the first story- your writing style has improved so much.
Guest chapter 12 . 7/28/2013
Please update
Guest chapter 1 . 6/27/2013
Really good, please post again soon!