Reviews for The arrival of the black spider
Star Saber21 chapter 6 . 3/18/2013
Ha, Tombstone is down and because of his own big mouth. Out of all Spider-Man's enemies in the show it was most rewarding to see him finally go to jail.
Star Saber21 chapter 5 . 3/18/2013
Spider beats Tarantula.
Star Saber21 chapter 4 . 3/18/2013
Dramatic chapter, Spider-Man faces a foe who completely overpowered him. But Spidey holds up a building long enough to save two children, reminded me of the comics.
Star Saber21 chapter 1 . 3/17/2013
Interesting start, I look forward to seeing how this plays out.
Jess Maximoff chapter 6 . 1/8/2013
Bravo! Great story!
Jess Maximoff chapter 5 . 1/7/2013
Awesome! Can't wait for more.
Jess Maximoff chapter 4 . 1/2/2013
Another awesome chapter.
Quill N. Inque chapter 4 . 1/1/2013
NOOOOOOOOOOO! Not Spidey! He can't die! He can't! Must...read...more!
Quill N. Inque chapter 3 . 1/1/2013
One thing I really liked about this chapter was Molten Man. In the series, he was never a truly evil villain but more of a tragic character, and your depiction of him stayed true to that. Well done, sir! Tarantula is also turning into quite a formidable opponent for Spidey. Can't wait to see what happens next! On to the next chapter!
Quill N. Inque chapter 2 . 1/1/2013
Another good chapter, though in the interest of being a well-rounded review I must point out that you do have few run-on sentences here. It's nothing major, but just something you might want to watch out for. Other than that, great work! Can't wait to see what happens next, and the fight between Spidey and the other villains was a treat!

Regards,

-Quill N. Inque
Jess Maximoff chapter 3 . 12/31/2012
Bravo! Can't wait for more.
Jess Maximoff chapter 2 . 12/29/2012
Loved it! Want more!
Quill N. Inque chapter 1 . 12/26/2012
Bravo, bravissimo! A good start, my friend, and I look forward to more! And I want to reiterate again how much I LOVE the name of your villain: "Black Tarantula" indeed! I can also notice some improvement here from your past works; this story flows a little better and isn't as choppy. Keep writing!

Regards,

-Quill N. Inque
Jess Maximoff chapter 1 . 12/26/2012
Awesome! Can't wait for more.