Reviews for Just Beyond the Reach
cant...breathe...
Lynnxrider chapter 17 . 4/16
I cant stop laughing
Lynnxrider chapter 16 . 4/16
this is the most painfully awkward, most HILARIOUS courting I have ever seen. You may be my favorite person right now.
claire1663 chapter 17 . 12/8/2015
hello,

thank you for your fic.
all the best
spiritghostings chapter 17 . 8/27/2015
brilliant story! thank you!
ForestDweller89 chapter 1 . 4/25/2015
Awesome
OedonWrithe chapter 17 . 3/20/2015
Oh my god I'm just realizing how this would look. Tiny hot people having tiny hot buttsex. They're both shorter than ME. It's like making a pair of "live-sized" Barbie dolls have sex. Or two very large teddy bears.
... The Tolkien universe is amazing and full of small wanders.
Prussian Blue 03 chapter 17 . 2/5/2015
This is such a great story. I love how deep you dig into Dwarven customs/culture. I couldn't stop reading this fic it was so addicting. Good job!
P chapter 17 . 1/24/2015
I can't believe it has taken me three whole films to start shipping these two! I must have been blind. XD Anyway, THANK YOU so much for writing this beautiful fic, it has made me happier than I could possibly say. It's just perfect. You have captured their characters so well, I love how everything goes nice, nice, nice, than BAM - they get so annoyed with each other! XD It was a most enjoyable read. And the thing about combing hobbit's feet hair was hysterical. Somehow so right and so wrong at the same time. ;)
isara-love chapter 2 . 6/18/2014
so cute Thorin and Bilbo be with each did does not like the idea others. know about Hobbits. Thanks
Flaming Rose chapter 2 . 5/18/2014
Oh. My. God!

Was I the only one that creamed their pants? I don't know what it was, but something about those last three paragraphs just set me off, and now I'm probably going to be smiling goofily for the rest of the day.

Anyway, thank you, sorry for any creepy-niess this review procieved(?), have a great weekend, and bye! Peace!
Whiteghost37 chapter 17 . 5/3/2014
That. Was. SO. Cute! Adorable even. And funny(funny is always good). Perfect amounts of everything, suspense, angst, humour... It was simply a brilliant story altogether, and I thoroughly enjoyed it. Thank you so much for writing! Keep up the good work :)
loituma chapter 17 . 4/2/2014
Pakko tunnustaa lievän hämmennyksen ottaneen vallan kun luin ekan suomalaisen sanan :D hetken kesti tajuta että mitäs ihmettä siinä lukemaan! Mut ihan mahtava ficci hei, tykkään sun kirjotustyylistä ja siitä miten sä kuvailet nä hahmot, tä vois melkeinpä olla ihan alkuperäistä tekstiä! Huh, oon vieläki ihan hämmentyny... mut kaikin puolin mainio ficci ;)
d1x1lady chapter 17 . 3/26/2014
Such a great story! Fascinating reading.
isara-love chapter 17 . 3/24/2014
Wow I do enjoying this lovely story, I do like both them!.I do look forward more about love,jealousy,fight,adventure, thank you