Reviews for Just Beyond the Reach
melkyre chapter 17 . 8/27
brilliant story! thank you!
ForestDweller89 chapter 1 . 4/25
Awesome
OedonWrithe chapter 17 . 3/20
Oh my god I'm just realizing how this would look. Tiny hot people having tiny hot buttsex. They're both shorter than ME. It's like making a pair of "live-sized" Barbie dolls have sex. Or two very large teddy bears.
... The Tolkien universe is amazing and full of small wanders.
Prussian Blue 03 chapter 17 . 2/5
This is such a great story. I love how deep you dig into Dwarven customs/culture. I couldn't stop reading this fic it was so addicting. Good job!
P chapter 17 . 1/24
I can't believe it has taken me three whole films to start shipping these two! I must have been blind. XD Anyway, THANK YOU so much for writing this beautiful fic, it has made me happier than I could possibly say. It's just perfect. You have captured their characters so well, I love how everything goes nice, nice, nice, than BAM - they get so annoyed with each other! XD It was a most enjoyable read. And the thing about combing hobbit's feet hair was hysterical. Somehow so right and so wrong at the same time. ;)
isara-love chapter 2 . 6/18/2014
so cute Thorin and Bilbo be with each did does not like the idea others. know about Hobbits. Thanks
Flaming Rose chapter 2 . 5/18/2014
Oh. My. God!

Was I the only one that creamed their pants? I don't know what it was, but something about those last three paragraphs just set me off, and now I'm probably going to be smiling goofily for the rest of the day.

Anyway, thank you, sorry for any creepy-niess this review procieved(?), have a great weekend, and bye! Peace!
Whiteghost37 chapter 17 . 5/3/2014
That. Was. SO. Cute! Adorable even. And funny(funny is always good). Perfect amounts of everything, suspense, angst, humour... It was simply a brilliant story altogether, and I thoroughly enjoyed it. Thank you so much for writing! Keep up the good work :)
loituma chapter 17 . 4/2/2014
Pakko tunnustaa lievän hämmennyksen ottaneen vallan kun luin ekan suomalaisen sanan :D hetken kesti tajuta että mitäs ihmettä siinä lukemaan! Mut ihan mahtava ficci hei, tykkään sun kirjotustyylistä ja siitä miten sä kuvailet nä hahmot, tä vois melkeinpä olla ihan alkuperäistä tekstiä! Huh, oon vieläki ihan hämmentyny... mut kaikin puolin mainio ficci ;)
d1x1lady chapter 17 . 3/26/2014
Such a great story! Fascinating reading.
isara-love chapter 17 . 3/24/2014
Wow I do enjoying this lovely story, I do like both them!.I do look forward more about love,jealousy,fight,adventure, thank you
Soy YO-SARIEL chapter 17 . 3/22/2014
VA A MIS FAVORITOS
GRACIAS!
nounouse chapter 17 . 2/23/2014
Aw, such a lovely story! Thank you for sharing this amazing AU with us. I really enjoyed, I mean it's so late and I couldn't stop reading for nothing in this world. Good Job, dear... 3
Barragan chapter 17 . 2/5/2014
J'ai dévoré ta fic en un rien de temps! J'ai vraiment tout adoré du début à la fin, tu rends la psychologie des personnages réaliste et l'intrigue est vraiment fascinante. Merci beaucoup pour ce petit chef d'oeuvre !
(thanks you for this fic, i love it
Black Diamond Luna chapter 4 . 2/2/2014
I cannot express how terrifying the image of standing walking talking crickets is to me... *shivers*
I wish I could keep going but I have school to deal with. So I'll have to finish this later! But until then... Ugh... Crickets...