Reviews for If I Knew Then What I Know Now
sunshine102897 chapter 218 . 1h
I feel like Michael might end up being a problem...hmm...So incredibly glad Castiel is not working against other Cas and the Winchester crew. Now that would be bad. There is that feeling of impending doom with Raphael. Ugh. Somewhere needs to send him to nowhere land for good. Anyways, glad to see that everyone made it out fine and disaster has been averted for the moment. Thanks for the update!
Crowley'sMooseSquirrel'sAngel chapter 218 . 2h
I'm glad that Michael isn't a dick in this!
pryde23 chapter 218 . 2h
It certainly works well in tour story but Castiel as a double agent is difficult yo imagine in the series.
canis lupus familiaris chapter 218 . 3h
Probably, but then again this is Winchester universe... so yeah, that about explains how everything will go. Anderson is still somehow my favorite character, interesting. Good chapter.
Emie16 chapter 218 . 3h
Great chapter! I love the Michael scenes with Castiel! Please update soon
May-Rene chapter 9 . 4h
Oh boy you guys have your work cut out for you. Good luck with John and John, don’t try to assault Cas. It won’t end well.
May-Rene chapter 8 . 4h
It's really hard imagining Dean with short hair since we always see him with an almost militarily shirt crop.
Considering Dean didn’t want his body visible in the tub I believe the soap water ration was of good proportions Cas.
Leira857 chapter 218 . 4h
One of my favourite stories ever. I always look forward to the new chapters.
May-Rene chapter 7 . 5h
I knew it was a nightmare. I'm glad Mary patched things up with Dean. And Dean how can you think that everyone in your life is disappointed by you? Sam adores you and there are so many people who wouldn't be alive without you and are eternally grateful. I know to John you were a disappointment but Bobby never thought that.
May-Rene chapter 6 . 5h
Yeeeees~ Cas! Yes. That’s the way to go about it. “You should be proud of the man he’s become.” Excellent way to start off.
Hell. Like a bad situation right? “No. Hell. The literal place.” I was dying of laughter when I read that and the part about how Dean likes to get drunk and pick up women.
Nightmare I’m assuming. Hoping actually. Dean’s in no shape to be dealing with angels or demons right now.
TheBlondeBullet chapter 218 . 6h
So glad you updated!

Well Anna finally knows- it's not a surprise really, it was just a matter of time. She's learned about this alot sooner than in the real time line, that's for sure.

What's interesting to me is that Castiel, the stiff and emotionless heaven Castiel, is actually have mild thoughts of rebellion now- angel rebellion that is. Emotion and questioning and doubt. I find it fascinating that he doesn't have to be involved with the Winchesters directly and it's already affecting him like it did Cas. Dean has a way of humanizing everyone, even from afar.

I also really love that you've still involved Michael in the story! I still think about him possessing Dean as a vessel- it just sounds like a super cool storyline. Dean would totally let Michael if he thought his friends/family was in trouble, and you could bring so much conflict with that to bring up the excitement-would he lie and stay in Dean (for some 'greater good' reasoning)? What would Dean's family do about it? I just think it'd be interesting. :)

Great work on the chapter, and can't wait for the next!
XxPurpleAngelOfAnarchyxX chapter 218 . 6h
Damn it! You keep leaving us with cliffhangers!
Awesome chapter, and i hope you're feeling better:)
Cant wait for the next chapter!

Akai-Tsubasa136 chapter 218 . 6h
Thanks for the new chapter! I wonder how long Dean and everyone are gonna stay holed up in the Panic Room, and I bet John and Mary are freaking out about nowish :L
kittcoe339 chapter 218 . 8h
Both Cas's here are cute! Wonder what will happen next! Brilliant, as always!
Red Raven05 chapter 218 . 8h
Another good chapter. Lets hope the guys in the panic room will be ok. Looking forward to the next one
8,847 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »