Reviews for If I Knew Then What I Know Now
SkyHighFan chapter 242 . 10/18
Whatever happened to this story?
Black Fungus chapter 21 . 10/3
Happy family thanksgiving. That is cool and I can goto bed now. 11:51pm. :) Good night
Black Fungus chapter 20 . 10/3
blowtorch to the well everything. ouch.
Black Fungus chapter 19 . 10/3
That is messed up. Thanks
Black Fungus chapter 18 . 10/3
Just tossed him out the window! I did not see that coming! Yeet right out the window. oh, man poor little dean. Cass is going to be pissed. Deans mom is the one that is going to be scary. Someone toss my kid out of a window. I am doing more then flatting some tires.
Black Fungus chapter 17 . 10/3
Wow, come on I need to goto bed. I have been reading nonstop for hours! it is 10:48pm and now Alastair has Dean in the sewing room with a knife. Sounds like Clue.
Black Fungus chapter 16 . 10/3
Ok, you may be getting puppy hellhounds. They are cute but will pee on your shoes.
Black Fungus chapter 14 . 10/3
That was good that his Dad is coming around.
Black Fungus chapter 13 . 10/3
Man, I am glad Cass still is an Angel and stuff. Hopefully Dean can cut his dad some slack.
Black Fungus chapter 12 . 10/3
I bet Cass sneaks in his room. I would. Hope john learns to like Cass.
Black Fungus chapter 11 . 10/3
Dean is kinda being an ass to his dad.
Black Fungus chapter 10 . 10/3
How is this helping Dean and his family if Demons are already knocking on the door! can't a kid and his angel just take a day? or have them go to the park or something! gee! Thanks
Black Fungus chapter 9 . 10/3
NOT today Demons! well it is 2020 so Not today Covid! I think john is going to loose his mind. Cass could zap his memory.
Black Fungus chapter 8 . 10/3
I like that Dean let Cass stay in his room. I would not want the Dreams of hell!
Black Fungus chapter 7 . 10/3
That Flashback was messed up. thanks. Poor Dean he is four and 30! I like that he lets his mom pick him up. I wonder if Cass is ever going to pick him up? I will have to keep reading.
10,405 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »