Reviews for If I Knew Then What I Know Now
Lunapok chapter 222 . 10/23
Awesome! I love this story. Also I have a question, will you be adding Benny later on? I really loved him :3

I hope your okay and that the migraines arent bothering you :3
Was wondering if you'll continue there story? Want to know how everyone grows up to be. Will Sam be a lawyer? What will dean do? What will his career be? I love this story so much!
myriad-souls chapter 222 . 10/17
Dear author,

I just want to take this opprtunity to thank you for the wonderful journey you've brought me with your engrossing and exciting tale. I could not stop myself from reading all 222 chapters, and I cried and laughed my way through.

Thank you for writing. May your muse live long and prosper.
Trying to imagine Green John on a hunt. Hehe
Bobby never ceases to be awesome.
I knew that was going to bite them all in the ass. Kept worrying John would call him since Dean IS traumatized.
Woo! Bobby!
This was a lovely chapter. I enjoy Dean having Cas try all the foods.
*squints at Castiel* Dean appears to be getting the emotional love and help he's needed his entire life. I wonder if that might have been a big part of the plan, oh angel of the trench coat variety.
Cool! I mean, major suck too, but I do love people seeing stuff they normally wouldn't. It's like an MST story.
Oh boy.
Well, shit. Dean, you're four. Call for your mom.
Team Free Will never gets a break.

I wonder if Dean will ever pull a memory version of Sam into his dreams to hang out with. Even with infant Sam there, I know if I was sent that far into the past, I would miss my brother.
Things are looking up. So naturally the other shoe will drop soon.

Still concerned about Alistair.
9,464 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »