Reviews for If I Knew Then What I Know Now
shadowdemontenma chapter 241 . 3/18/2019
all caught up now! i am liking this hunt lol. maybe dean can keep the black dog. jk im sure its connected to the area.
canis lupus familiaris chapter 241 . 3/18/2019
Good chapter. It would be very amusing if Cujo decided to make Dean His human.
Good chapter and thank you for writing and posting this story.
Andra B chapter 59 . 3/17/2019
I KNEW IT WAS A SHIFTER READING THE PREVIOUS CHAPTER!
shadowdemontenma chapter 237 . 3/17/2019
omfg its about damn time. you know ive been rooting for them for so long. glad you are back by the way. catching up on the reread now i guess. took me forever to have time to do it. but im all refreshed now i guess.
Writemyownstory chapter 241 . 3/16/2019
Will keep praying for u to get better. Already in love with Cujo. Keep up the good work.
Guest chapter 241 . 3/16/2019
So this Grey is a hunter who can track very well, but doesn't hunt anymore because of an accident on his last hunt. Then there's bad intel about a vicious black dog that actually protects people from the real monster. This real monster happens to be human sized, six foot, and is an exceptional hunter.
My thought is that Grey got himself turned/infected by whatever he was hunting and is now a monster himself. He spread the false intel of the black dog, probably because it interferes with his killing, and/or he can't get rid of it himself.
Guess I'll see if I'm right or wrong in the next chapter(s).
Missy Lib93 chapter 5 . 3/15/2019
This is my hug for little Dean. I'm a little sad now while working (thank you).
That's my username if you want to PM something. Too lazy to log in
Butterfly Wings Chaos Theory chapter 241 . 3/15/2019
good chapter. i enjoyed it. what's the name of the camouflaged creature ? it sounds cool except for the killing people part. nice job on this chapter. wow. DEAN gets a pet. i wonder if he will keep him. that would be awesome. its nice to see SAM & DEAN hanging out together hunting things. its nostalgic. UPDATE SOON. STEPHEN KING is the best at weird and ominous. good luck with your medical issue.
Guest chapter 241 . 3/15/2019
catspaw439 chapter 241 . 3/15/2019
another great chapter
Kathy chapter 241 . 3/15/2019
quite the twist, interesting creature, nice of the dog to help, don't remember their ages, both teenagers I guess, don't remember if they usually hunt without John and Mary now in this story, glad you're still writing and great that the chapters are sooner, thanks and more please, :)
ncsupnatfan chapter 241 . 3/15/2019
Good chapter and like your creature. At first I thought it might be a wendigo but Dean would have known about it. And the description was all wrong. Like the black dog not being vicious and helping. Yep got the reference since I loved the book and movie. Glad you are feeling some better and hope you continue to improve. Faithful reader NC
00-night-eyes-00 chapter 241 . 3/15/2019
Love it looking forward to more
Atlasnix chapter 241 . 3/15/2019
Not to be dramatic, but I would die for Cujo
Kanchana jackles chapter 240 . 3/9/2019
wow. it was a good chapter. hope you feel better soon. update when you are feeling fine.
10,407 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »